Montreal / Quebec

Gents, will be spending next week (April 2019) in Quebec. Anyone currently there that has the lay of the land in terms of cigars? 

I know Montreal has a nice LCDH, and I plan on taking a trip down there for a day of relaxation. Any decent stock or sticks to look for there? 

Thanks - 

• 5 weeks later...

Land Cruiser,

Sorry I cannot answer your question,but hoping to see some feedback on what you found. I live in New Hampshire and Quebec would be the closest place for me to try and locate some CCs.

-Tom

Gents, will be spending next week (April 2019) in Quebec. Anyone currently there that has the lay of the land in terms of cigars? 
I know Montreal has a nice LCDH, and I plan on taking a trip down there for a day of relaxation. Any decent stock or sticks to look for there? 
Thanks - 

I’m going in June. Wondering the same. Also wondering on the variety and prices of cc in the Duty Free. Update is when you get back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Montreal Airport Duty Free is a bit on the pathetic side. Not much stock and while cheaper than outrageous Canadian B&M prices, it's still no bargain.

Unless you're a desperate American, Canada just isn't much of a cuban cigar mecca.