Howdy From the PNW!

Howdy Folks,

All around noob here -- been in the hobby for about 9 months now and like most new hobbies I get in to I'm totally obsessed.  I'm a musician by trade both as a player, educator and audio engineer.  Attended the University of Michigan where I got a degree in music performance many many moons ago (GO BLUE!).  I'm currently rocking a Whynter 251 that my lovely wife got me for Christmas (along with several boxes of Cubans).  I'm at around 50/50 CC to NC at the moment.  First born son arrived March 9th of this year so have been mostly interested in exploring smokes on the shorter side (cremas and minutos being the most common size I'm collecting) due to lack of time to get into 90+ minute smoking sessions (but expect to get back to that some day!).

I do frequent other cigar forums, but am interesting more in the CC side of things, so am here to soak in as much as I can!

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome from a fellow PNW smoker.  I am in Kirkland just outside of Seattle.  I am a newbie myself... spend hundreds upon hundreds of dollars on big brand NCs and now I am constantly regretting not finding this forum earlier.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just joined and also from the PNW. I'm out of Everett/Mill Creek in Washington. New to CC game and a longtime NC guy. CC seem to be a bit more conducive to my cigar buying addiction though.

• 2 weeks later...