RESULT & WINNER ANNOUNCED!! 50/50 FOH's Weekly Poll Comp: #2

50/50 Poll #2  

150 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

One for the conspiracy theorists this week. Or not. Which is, of course, the whole point. :idea:

5050-flagpole1.jpg

All about 50/50...

50/50 is a weekly poll where we find out whether or not some serious bones of contention questions can be finally be buried or will instead remain above ground as a fleshy 50/50 debate... you know, such weighty issues as these...

If given no other option:

are you a Cohiba or Monte person? 

do you prefer Hunnicutt or Trapper in M*A*S*H? 

Connery or Moore as Bond?

Apple or PC?

Smooth or Crunchy peanut butter? 

do you prefer wearing men's or women's underwear?

Sacrificing chickens or virgins?

...that sort of standard fare. 

Vote in the poll and further bolster your standpoint in the thread below if you wish. Poll Votes are public and there's a couple of sticks up for grabs for participants. :party:

Also, PM me Polls that you'd like me to conduct on 50/50 and there'll be a prize for those we decide to use. :thumbsup:

I think the next 50/50 poll should be skinny vitola versus heavier gage vitoas! Kinda surprised this wasn't one of the first ones! If not rum or whiskey 50/50 poll! 

• Like 1

I tend not to allow myself to get sucked into conspiracies and this one is no different. I believe it is possible, but not likely, the US faked the first landing to be first and stick it to the Russians but, even if that is the case, we've definitely made to the moon since.

• Like 2

Depends on whether you want to believe the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter photos or not.

image.thumb.jpeg.c9ff555c3bff3023ef35ce3c75142b6b.jpeg

Are these the tracks of NASA astronauts and their landing sites on the Moon? Or is it just a black & white close up of some teenager's face?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, MD Puffer said:

I’d like to see one on Spam. I’m dying to know how the rest of the US (and the world for that matter) views it. Can I buy it without shame finally?  Or must I continue to bury it under produce when checking out?  It’s so cheap- and I don’t mean price wise- but a half inch slice browned up on each side in a sauté pan is pure heaven. 

A spam versus bologna either way you can go wrong when both hit the sauté pan

5 hours ago, MD Puffer said:

I’d like to see one on Spam. I’m dying to know how the rest of the US (and the world for that matter) views it. Can I buy it without shame finally?  Or must I continue to bury it under produce when checking out?  It’s so cheap- and I don’t mean price wise- but a half inch slice browned up on each side in a sauté pan is pure heaven. 

It's a thing of pride! Fried spam and egg sarnie is a cure for so many of the world's ills. I often think about what could be achieved at the UN if they brought round a tray of them and made people get stuck in

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Astar20 said:

A spam versus bologna either way you can go wrong when both hit the sauté pan

They're both in the same class I suppose.  They're the "promiscuous girl you wouldn't bring home to meet Mama" of the meat world.  

12 hours ago, JoeyBones777 said:

I tend not to allow myself to get sucked into conspiracies and this one is no different. I believe it is possible, but not likely, the US faked the first landing to be first and stick it to the Russians but, even if that is the case, we've definitely made to the moon since.

This. We may have faked the earliest landing, though I am loathe to believe this personally. Anyways the earth is still flat tho?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MD Puffer said:

They're both in the same class I suppose.  They're the "promiscuous girl you wouldn't bring home to meet Mama" of the meat world.  

LOL every man has had every one of those at some point in their life I can live with that! Some guilty pleasure 

40 minutes ago, dominattorney said:

This. We may have faked the earliest landing, though I am loathe to believe this personally. Anyways the earth is still flat tho?

Super flat! If it were round and spinning, how does the water, or us for that matter, stay on the Earth and not get flung out into space??? Explain that, globists!?

37 minutes ago, JoeyBones777 said:

Super flat! If it were round and spinning, how does the water, or us for that matter, stay on the Earth and not get flung out into space??? Explain that, globists!?

I just watched a netlfix doc on flat earth folk called behind the curve. I recommend it. One of the advocates does forensic science consulting for a police department. Smh

• Like 1

10 hours ago, CaptainQuintero said:

It's a thing of pride! Fried spam and egg sarnie is a cure for so many of the world's ills. I often think about what could be achieved at the UN if they brought round a tray of them and made people get stuck in

• Thanks 1

What suckers..... so many of you bought that crap about landing on the moon... geez I have some swampland in Florida for ya! Yeah! 

Everybody knows the moon is made of cheese. Jeepers, where have you all been ?

What's next? I suppose you're gonna tell me mermaids and Santa Clause are not real! Suckers!

2 hours ago, Philc2001 said:

What suckers..... so many of you bought that crap about landing on the moon... geez I have some swampland in Florida for ya! Yeah! 

Everybody knows the moon is made of cheese. Jeepers, where have you all been ?

What's next? I suppose you're gonna tell me mermaids and Santa Clause are not real! Suckers!

Mermaids are real, it's just that everybody got the description the wrong way around....