CIGAR REVIEW: H. UPMANN HALF CORONA

Good review, Knight.  I am looking for good quality, short smokes. Looks like it’s worth giving this one a try.  I know you really like the Connie A, too.  Are they pretty similar?  Wait, I guess I can just read your A review. ?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Chef said:
Good review, Knight.  I am looking for good quality, short smokes. Looks like it’s worth giving this one a try.  I know you really like the Connie A, too.  Are they pretty similar?  Wait, I guess I can just read your A review.

Thank you for reading my humble review! To be honest, they are two different Upmann cigars in terms of flavor. HC shares with the elements of Mag 46 mostly whereas Connie A has its own class.

Between two cigars, Connie A definitely outclasses HC but it doesn't necessarily mean that HC is a disappointing cigar. I strongly believe that HC deserves to be one of the greatest quick smokes like Partagas Shorts ?!

나의 SHV-E300S 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

• 4 months later...
1 minute ago, AlexOk said:

A few weeks ago I also had a Upmann - Half Corona (from 2012) in the tasting. A great cigar!
https://donalexandro.blogspot.com/2019/09/h-upmann-half-corona-2012.html

Much agreed! Need more boxes of these for quick smokes ?!

• 5 months later...
4 hours ago, Psiman said:

Half Coronas and Paratgas Shorts are probably the two best shorty cigars. I always have 2 boxes of each on hand. Half Corona is best value in cigars , Period !!!   Never had a bad one and decent young.   People have laughed until they try one and then------   same with the Shorts. I have shut up so many large cigar smokers with these and they end up converted. 

They are absloutely one of my staples too! They are reliable and tasty short smokes as well, so I want to get boxes of them!