Some dark clouds in my horizon

Hey, guys, I want to tell you that I am facing some dark clouds in my life at the moment.

Marriage stuff.

If I stop posting and someone wants to contact me try the inbox or my personal email (handle in Hotmail).

I like you all (most of you ?).

See you

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

11 minutes ago, oliverdst said:

Hey, guys, I want to tell you that I am facing some dark clouds in my life at the moment.

Marriage stuff.

If I stop posting and someone wants to contact me try the inbox or my personal email (handle in Hotmail).

I like you all (most of you ?).

See you

I have been there, keep your chin up fella, better days ahead. 

• Like 2

Hey Oliver! Best of wishes as you weather the storm.

Best not to leave behind things, please check in time to time.

Was great to meet you finally last November and hope to smoke cigars with you again some day soon.

Hang in there!

• Like 1

Sorry to hear ..sad news Oliva.You have plenty of friends here . You are a great guy , was so good meeting you and spending time in Cuba .

[email protected] or whatsap as well or pick up the phone  ...anytime you need someone to chat to..please do it ! 

• Like 2

Hey buddy! Sorry to hear the bad news. Keep the faith and check in from time to time when you can, especially if you're feeling down.

I'm sure there are plenty of us here who have gone through similar problems. If you need to vent, by all means, post in here.

You are not alone, and we're all here for you.

Fuzz

• Like 2

So sorry you’re going through this, Oliver. Please stay in touch with your FOH family. 

A lot of us here have gone through something similar and we can help support you through these dark times. The sun will shine again, so keep your head up and plow through. 

• Like 1

*Sometimes when things we don't want actually happen to us - it can be an unexpected and unforeseen result that may actually please or benefit you.   An example was given by our minister about his pet hamster safely in his cage, trying his darnedest to get out. He'd seen where the people went to his cage to unlatch it, and that hamster was scratching at it like crazy to get it open. What the hamster couldn't see was their pet beagle watching and waiting around the corner practically cheerleading it on like, "Come on, baby you can do it! Come on - Come on you can do it!" Because he was waiting to snag it in his teeth and hamster would have been history...if he'd gotten what he wanted. And for myself, in going to the most unwanted assignment at work for a project I didn't feel like participating in - long story short, it resulted in VERY advantageous, heart comforting activities outside the block. The best remedy for heartbreak and emotional distress is only acceptance. Because we add all kinds of definitions unnecessarily to words these days - acceptance doesn't mean that you like, want, or welcome what's going on. It means that you tell yourself, "Oh well - there's nothing I can really do about it (if that's the case). And you sit down and stop fighting against it. Again, this is for situations truly beyond your control. And you let what's going on pass, and LO! - something better will almost always come in its place. Because we don't know, and have only limited control over some things in life, we ask The Big Dude upstairs to make the best outcome for ALL CONCERNED come about!  Hope this is some help from your friendly forum member bargain basement philosopher :flower:

• Like 1

"THE NIGHT IS DARKEST BEFORE THE DAWN"

Shit happens and will happen, keep pushing forward, there's no such thing as do-overs. Do what you can to make things work but dont sacrifice who or what you are in order to do it. 

• Like 1