HAVANA BIENNIAL 2019

This should be a fun period 

HAVANA BIENNIAL 2019

Pure Arts and Culture
IN HAVANA

12/04/2019 - 12/05/2019

Discover Havana from a different perspective. While Cuba is famous for Cigars and Rum, it is also the epitome of art and endless cultural experiences.

After the Biennial had to be cancelled in 2018 due to Hurricane damage, the city is now in the full swing of preparations for the Biennial in 2019, held from the 12 April 2019 to the 12 May 2019. Not only is this Biennial the continuation of a long held tradition, since the first Biennial was hosted in 1984, but this 13th Biennial will also be the first one where some expositions are held outside of Havana.

In 2019, the Biennial's theme is "La Construcción de lo Posible" - "The Construction of the Possible," where artists many times express sociological or theological questions or how art is dividing into the contemporary and the traditional.

Venture into breath-taking art, endless culture, music and culinary experiences while walking along the 3km stretch of Linea and discover art outside of Havana in places like Cienfuegos, Matanzas or Camaguey.

• Like 1

We'll have to stroll the Linea one day this weekend!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Derboesekoenig said:

[...] I would love to buy some art to bring back next time

Same here 

Wish i found some nice art when I will go there as a retirement gift for my Mom ?