Cigar inspired Colognes, have you ever worn one?

So if someone could accurately distill the smell of a well kept walk in humidor, I would bath in it, and douse my house in it....but my gut tells me, that the people who've strived to make cigar inspired colognes, are probably way of the mark. 

Have you ever tried one? would you ever try one?

Here's a few that seem to be out there

207596.jpg

7010384_000_M_002_1.0_000.jpg

Aramis-Havana-After-Shave-100-ml-old-vintage-Version.jpg

41BUR-cFOQL._SY300_QL70_.jpg

feuilles_de_tabac_100ml_04_1800x1800.jpg

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Markspring1978 said:

I’d rather have a box of Sir Winston’s. 

Ha Yep,  Tom Ford designed fragrances are pretty impressive, but unbelievably expensive.   I recently went on holiday with a friend who is only impressed with expensive things,  he made a B-line to the fragrances in duty free, asking the girls "whats most expensive?"  they pointed him to the Tom Ford isle,  he proceeded to douse himself the "Tuscan Leather"..........Jesus!!!!! he smelled like a Morrocan handbag saleman for the whole 7day holiday....unbelievably potent.

• Haha 3

Aramis Havana has been one of my favorites for years. I wouldn’t call it a cigar fragrance though. It’s more like a fresh green earthy smell mixed with bay rum and smoke. It’s a massive, unabashedly old school, wonderful fragrance that always puts me in good mood.

5 hours ago, JGD said:

My wife bought this for me. It’s pretty nice. 

64D14A8A-92F5-4523-8DF9-B8456F441598.jpeg

That is quite possibly the coolest cologne I've ever seen. Even the concept of that...so neat. Do they have different ones? Where can one peruse some of these offerings? Guess I'll have to pull out google.

On another note, my favorite colognes so far have all been John Varvatos, and specifically the Vintage. And all of his colognes are actually a VERY reasonable price

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Derboesekoenig said:

That is quite possibly the coolest cologne I've ever seen. Even the concept of that...so neat. Do they have different ones? Where can one peruse some of these offerings? Guess I'll have to pull out google.

On another note, my favorite colognes so far have all been John Varvatos, and specifically the Vintage. And all of his colognes are actually a VERY reasonable price

My wife told me that they carry them at Nordstrom and Sephora, and there are a bunch of different ones.

I called out a co-worker for smelling exactly like Spanish Cedar.  He said it was something called Eau du Minerale.

On 4/23/2019 at 11:28 PM, JGD said:

My wife bought this for me. It’s pretty nice. 

64D14A8A-92F5-4523-8DF9-B8456F441598.jpeg

Smelled this the other day.  Very nice.  Strangely with what is quite a soft fragrance, it lingers for a really long time.   Cheers for the heads up.