VR Famosos - May '16

Not really a review as such, more an impulsive eulogy as I sit smoking through this stick. Pretty much from the get go it's been like smoking a bowlful of your favourite chocolate breakfast cereal from when you were kid, including the milk. Straight on medium as I go into the second half and there's a really nice pastry flavour coming in now, perhaps a pain au chocolat. All underpinned with fantastic, quality tobacco flavours. There's just a slight touch of grassiness now and again which perhaps hints at the cigar being a couple of years yet from its apex. I'm calling it a 91 though and all in all it's a very mellow way to spend some downtime on a lovely Spring afternoon, accompanied with a vanilla latte and the genius of Buckethead. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Vortigan said:

Not really a review as such, more an impulsive eulogy as I sit smoking through this stick. Pretty much from the get go it's been like smoking a bowlful of your favourite chocolate breakfast cereal from when you were kid, including the milk. Straight on medium as I go into the second half and there's a really nice pastry flavour coming in now, perhaps a pain au chocolat. All underpinned with fantastic, quality tobacco flavours. There's just a slight touch of grassiness now and again which perhaps hints at the cigar being a couple of years yet from its apex. I'm calling it a 91 though and all in all it's a very mellow way to spend some downtime on a lovely Spring afternoon, accompanied with a vanilla latte and the genius of Buckethead. 

I smoked a 16 today aswell and my experience is like a mirror image of yours.  Blown away by this box, racing through it.    Its expression of high quality tobacco, classy milk chocolate and warm red earth/grassiness  made it an excellent smoke.    Getting in to VR in a big way.  when they're good they make the milk chocolate that you can get in Montecristo taste cheap and papery. .....very impressed

• Like 1