Recommended Posts

  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was asked this yesterday so looking at my spreadsheets 1-10 looks like this for 2019 to date.  This is based upon having seen more than 5 mastercases of that code.  This is only a guide but thi

And here I thought GME was GameStop 

Always gun for GEM (Upmann) 🌟

I’ve never seen a PUS box code before but I recently acquired a HdM EE cab with it and, man, they are a delicious and oily hue of dark chocolate!

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, cmbarton said:

I’ve never seen a PUS box code before but I recently acquired a HdM EE cab with it and, man, they are a delicious and oily hue of dark chocolate!

 

PUS is hit and miss. They did a good job with the EE but had very average results on other Hoyo. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Of those top 10, my understanding is that MSU is Partagas, and UAO is Laguito. Can anyone identify any others for me?

I understand they change, I’m speaking about current or very recent. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, slowsmoke said:

Of those top 10, my understanding is that MSU is Partagas, and UAO is Laguito. Can anyone identify any others for me?

I understand they change, I’m speaking about current or very recent. 

Actually my best MSU is bolivar cjs. Very premium trimmings. Classic boli flavors, lots of earth and coffee and creamy mouthfeel. Very excited to tuck these away for  a few years. Hard considering how they are ROTT.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I just got excited seeing that UEB up on that list. My Upmann Half Coronas are UEB ABR 18 and they all look dark, uniform and superb. Smoked one and realized ahhh these need a lot more time in the Humi

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, MaxwellM said:

I just got excited seeing that UEB up on that list. My Upmann Half Coronas are UEB ABR 18 and they all look dark, uniform and superb. Smoked one and realized ahhh these need a lot more time in the Humi

Me too. Got a box of Lusitania 2017 and when I first got them I was like, “damnit. Never heard of this code.” Everything looked great about them though. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I second MOL as a contender, got a box each of 2018 JL2's and Exquisitos that are mighty fine. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 6 months later...
1 hour ago, El Presidente said:

Looking at that list not much has changed. RUM may have dropped out (not seeing as many) and MOL + UGO knocking on the door. 

I’m smoking through a box of MOL Siglo VI right now that are top notch.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/24/2019 at 5:21 PM, El Presidente said:

I was asked this yesterday so looking at my spreadsheets 1-10 looks like this for 2019 to date.  This is based upon having seen more than 5 mastercases of that code. 

This is only a guide but this is how they fall on delivering high quality cigars per case. 

  1. MSU
  2. UEB
  3. EOS
  4. LGR
  5. UAO
  6. UER
  7. ESL
  8. BRE
  9. REG
  10. RUM

 

There are a couple of other crackers such as GOS, TRU, MOL. I just haven't seen 5 mastercases of them. 

Amazing info...thanks for these Rob

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, RDB said:

How about ASR (QdO) and ARS (some snazzy VR and Trini)?

knocking on the door. Will review at the end of the month.  Looking through some ARS Fundadores shortly. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ChanceSchmerr said:

What boxes are folks seeing with the REG code? Considering picking up a box, as it's the identifier code for my frigate :D

I have a 50 cab of RASS, REG MAR 18, that is stunning.  Also some beautiful Punch Punch with the same code.

That said, I have a REG box of PL Pantatelas that are pretty, but so plugged might as well be blow darts.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/30/2019 at 9:04 AM, ChanceSchmerr said:

What boxes are folks seeing with the REG code? Considering picking up a box, as it's the identifier code for my frigate :D

Had a 3 pack AT Punch Punch REG SEP 18. Excellent construction. A very pleasant mild smoke

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

Have there been any regular production with factory BRO?  I saw that on the ERDM Tainos and am hoping to see it appear on boxes of the Choix Supreme.

Link to post
Share on other sites

My top 12 Box codes for 2019 based on % of high quality yield per mastercase.  This may help you when you are shopping blind with vendors around the world.  The list has been very consistent during the year. The big mover was MOL which came on gangbusters in the last quarter.

 

 

  1. MSU
  2. MOL
  3. UEB
  4. EOS
  5. LGR
  6. UAO
  7. UER
  8. ESL
  9. BRE
  10. REG
  11. GOS
  12. RUM

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, earthson said:

Have there been any regular production with factory BRO?  I saw that on the ERDM Tainos and am hoping to see it appear on boxes of the Choix Supreme.

I had a quick look but couldn't find any. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.