WINNERS ANNOUNCED!! Mobile/Cell Phone Snap Comp.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ARS OCT 18 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My last untouched box of Upmann No.1 Lonsdales, going to break it this Summer if the weather cooperates  

Connie A Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

38 minutes ago, CaptainQuintero said:

My last untouched box of Upmann No.1 Lonsdales, going to break it this Summer if the weather cooperates

IMG_20190425_132645.jpg

Oooo very nice. I just broke into my box of Amatistas. Very.....interesting. Will revisit that one every 6 months ot make sure they aren't losing it

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Derboesekoenig said:

Oooo very nice. I just broke into my box of Amatistas. Very.....interesting. Will revisit that one every 6 months ot make sure they aren't losing it

From what I can remember during the great search the Amatistas are the same as the Gran Coronas but were renamed for different markets, the GC being UK and the Amatistas Europe? Kind of a more fighting cigar, akin to the mag 46, my GC are softened a lot now but still have that heavy leather core

3 minutes ago, CaptainQuintero said:

From what I can remember during the great search the Amatistas are the same as the Gran Coronas but were renamed for different markets, the GC being UK and the Amatistas Europe? Kind of a more fighting cigar, akin to the mag 46, my GC are softened a lot now but still have that heavy leather core

That is exactly what I got, lots of heavy leather, wood, and nutty notes. Though not very specific. Hard to pick out flavor notes. 

8 minutes ago, Derboesekoenig said:

That is exactly what I got, lots of heavy leather, wood, and nutty notes. Though not very specific. Hard to pick out flavor notes. 

Yeah that and the 46 seemed to be the bruisers of the brand. None of the 46 chocolate biscuit stuff, just heavy leather and chopped nuts. I like them, they're just not massively delicate

It's crazy to think you used to be able to pick an Upmann lonsdale simply depending on your tastes:

No1

Lonsdale

Super Coronas

Mag 46

Amatistas/Gran Coronas

These Monte 2 have more twang than any Cuban I've smoked yet. I believe they were an HQ that followed a fantastic PSP batch. Yum1ff412a20be59431dd4d5c2e8e093553.jpg

How do you determine the flavor when its a full box?????

Raskol, TTP21, Chucko8 and 1 other reacted to this react_like.png
  •  
The picture is from before i smoked one ;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, FatherOfPugs said:

This box of HdM San Juans is my best best right now, just smoking fabulously, SGA DIC 15. Have a few more boxes with the same code hoping they are just as good.

20190425_163105.thumb.jpg.38a9e2650dcb0129b8794d8431938389.jpg

Mine are from 16 with a SOM box code was gonna wait for the box pass to try them out

• Like 1