Habanos Tubos - Where to buy?

Man I love those tubes. I had gotten some similar ones with cigars I bought at Menzi’s in Zurich. Lightweight and thin enough to walk around with it in your pocket unobtrusively and the vaccuum fit takes any size cigar. I wish I hadn’t thrown mine away because now I can’t get a hold of any. I won’t make that mistake again. 

That looks like a custom LCDH item like many of the jars. Knokke does quite a bit of that. 
It's in German so I'd check the 5th Ave LCDHs.

Cigarworld has them for 1.50 euro/ea. I usually just get them when I purchase singles ;)
  • Like 1

Odd there's no global brands on the tube...and they included Guantanamera? 

It is quite obvious that this is not an official HSA tube. Any store can order such tubes of any design. The price of the one tube if you consider the difference in the prices of cigars HSA - 0.5 cuc. To pay 1.5 € for this work? I'd rather order a release of tubes with the FOH logo in China.

1 hour ago, nKostyan said:

It is quite obvious that this is not an official HSA tube. Any store can order such tubes of any design. The price of the one tube if you consider the difference in the prices of cigars HSA - 0.5 cuc. To pay 1.5 € for this work? I'd rather order a release of tubes with the FOH logo in China.

The lowest difference between a tubo and non-tubo CUC price is 0,55, and the highest 2 are 2,15 (MC Petit.#2 if you can believe it.....) and the Trini Vigia @ 1,70. ??? I don't understand it either.

I added them all up and the average turned out to be 0,78.

In short, why buy empty tubos when we can already buy tubos with cigars in them? Smoke the cigars and use the tubos ?

You're welcome

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, BrightonCorgi said:

I am now considering designing my own tubo instead.  Waiting for some quotes.

?

3 hours ago, BrightonCorgi said:

I am now considering designing my own tubo instead.  Waiting for some quotes.

Interested to hear how that works out. Might be something I would be interested in doing as well. 

-Shake

3 hours ago, sjmistry said:

Interested to hear how that works out. Might be something I would be interested in doing as well. 

-Shake

Sent a request to one vendor on Alibaba that did not cite high minimums.  I still may order tubo's like in my original post as well.