FOH AUCTIONS DISCUSSION THREAD

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FoH = Marijuana 24:24 = Cocaine FoH Auctions = Crack ??

I will put up some of my stock tomorrow at no reserve.  You can always get lucky in the big city 

Do you really want to lose such a special, rare, hard to find box; when $10 or $20 more dollars will bring that baby home.  It's summer, the kids can go without shoes.

24 minutes ago, Diabolicalpherpher said:

I had an overbid dollar amount before submission but the site updated with another bid and automatically placed the next minimum bid which was below what I wanted to bid. That kinda sucks. 

Similar experiences as above. Frustrating.

We're gonna need a bigger server.....

3 hours ago, SenorPerfecto said:

Something I would love:

Pagination controls at the top as well as the bottom (especially for mobile) so I can go to the page I want without having to scrooollll to the bottom of the page I *don't* want first.

If you select “recently listed” instead of “ending soon” from the drop down list at the top of the page, I think you will get the result you are looking for. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If it continues, pm Ben. 
 It hasnt been a reported issue to date.

It’s between sessions so may not be a big deal? Remember me doesn’t work as well as I’d expect is all.

But in general? Very impressed with this rollout. It’s a game changer in the cigar world.

Now, to win an auction...

I think the auctions are great, access to aged items and the confidence in seller, combined with a generally pretty solid platform makes it easy to try and spend money like I have it!

I would also say I can’t wait until the July changes to help with sniping. On one auction, I was outbid in last five minutes I think by 7 people, a few just seconds apart at the very end, on a box I would have paid way more for if I could have just put in my top bid and let the auto bid do it for me. Not a complaint really (maybe a little sour grapes because I wanted those Montes), but know you will be taking much more of my money in the future when you get the auto bid working.

Mega kudos to whoever scored that ‘09 cab of 50 Regios yesterday. I wanted to bid on it but had company over last night. Looking forward to the auto bid upgrade in a couple months so I don’t miss out on lots like this one. In this man’s very subjective and humble opinion, that was the best buy since the auctions have commenced. Given a choice of Four 50 cabs of SLR or one box of 10 Behikes? I know where I’d park my coin. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CigarScentedBeard said:

I'm a sad panda, I was looking forward to one of those.

Apologies panda :D

One relisted up tomorrow and one on Monday

8 minutes ago, Diabolicalpherpher said:

I noticed that the RASS had been bid up to $550 or there abouts and thought wow, a three year old PE box of rass has doubled in price. But now it’s back to ~$400. If we ‘accidentally’  place a wrong bid because of fat fingers, is there recourse?

From the FAQ:

Can I retract a bid?

• If an incorrect amount has been lodged, contact us as soon as possible. If it does not interfere with the smooth running of the auction, we may consider retracting the bid to the winning bid amount at that point. Bids cannot otherwise be retracted.
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, alloy said:

Just a question. How long does it take between winning a bid and receiving the box?

From FOH locker, upon receiving payment, shipping is within a few working days. 

• Like 1

Go to Advanced Search and change radio button to ALL AUCTIONS - you will get EVERYTHING 

46B468FE-000B-4F37-9CED-A606D22B7B0A.png

DF60AEDE-8151-4BCF-BF55-817BE87B7EDF.png

• Like 1