London Smoke - Saturday 8th of June

13 hours ago, El Presidente said:

We are ll set. 

Cigars picked and bags packed. Pete don't you dare get the shoes.  She already has more luggage than a character on Hoarders. 

London I understand is putting on its best summer face for us. 18 C and rain :spotlight:

I’ll have a Negroni waiting for you in London?Safe travels.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Too busy smoking and chatting to take more photos; what a great bunch of people.There's really not much else that has the pulling power to bring people from different walks of life together... Sent f

What an absolute pleasure to have finally met Rob, Di, and several of our friends from here at FOH!  I really enjoyed the event - great atmostphere, great company, and thank you to Rob for the amazing

Thank you all  Just home now from dinner at JDC's. Brilliant.  I loved meeting up with old friends and new ones alike. There is no other hobby/lifestyle that does it. 

I am going to have to cancel my plans to meet in London. Just received a call from friends who will be in town this weekend and we invited them to stay with us. Really sorry that I won’t be able to make it, but I’ll keep my eyes open for another time (maybe in the states?)

• Sad 1

Is it ok if I bring a friend? Also a new BOTL. He rarely gets saturdays off but is indeed free this weekend. Hoping this won’t cause an issue. Presume we can’t smoke our own in JJ’s? 

With respect to foxy, numbers are locked in.

It is a tasting so no, you can't bring  your own cigar.  I will supply the tasting cigar however it is always good form to purchase one from the establishment ;)

• Like 1

This is England. You can never smoke your own cigar inside as it's illegal. Smoking in premises is only a concession for sampling the store goods! Try before you buy.

For anyone going who's not done so before... Fill your wallet or bring your biggest credit card!

Welcome to blighty!

Enjoy guys!

6 minutes ago, ha_banos said:

Oh yes. CSUK. 16 confirmed ?

Partay!

open that one and only window!!! btw love your profile photo, Monty Python esque for some reason :D

1 hour ago, torsion said:

open that one and only window!!! btw love your profile photo, Monty Python esque for some reason :D

Ha! Just don't try this with the current fashion of large ring gauge cigars...

On 6/6/2019 at 1:50 AM, El Presidente said:

With respect to foxy, numbers are locked in.

It is a tasting so no, you can't bring  your own cigar.  I will supply the tasting cigar however it is always good form to purchase one from the establishment ;)

Yep, totally understand. I was asking as I read that Shelby07 was dropping out.