MattSnow

Greetings from NYC

Recommended Posts

I worked in a B&M in the states for a while, so I've smoked most things available in the states but have just gotten into Cubans and am loving it. Just received the "New to Cubans" Sampler and excited to find some of my favorites!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome! Smart choice picking up the sampler

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice, a fellow new yorker newbie. I'm in the city and around CT/NJ for business quite a bit. Just ordered a new to cubans sampler myself!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, wmcstudios said:

Nice, a fellow new yorker newbie. I'm in the city and around CT/NJ for business quite a bit. Just ordered a new to cubans sampler myself!

That's awesome. Sucks how tough it is to find a spot to smoke in the city though!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MattSnow said:

That's awesome. Sucks how tough it is to find a spot to smoke in the city though!

Yeah it's crazy, everything from earbuds to hot dogs seems to be a public safety concern down there now. I like upstate, at least in the summer months - lots of beautiful places to have a stick. :) If you find yourself up near Syracuse or the Adirondack region this summer, be sure to send a PM It'd be great to meet up and have a smoke! My wife would usually partake too but we're expecting currently.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, wmcstudios said:

Yeah it's crazy, everything from earbuds to hot dogs seems to be a public safety concern down there now. I like upstate, at least in the summer months - lots of beautiful places to have a stick. :) If you find yourself up near Syracuse or the Adirondack region this summer, be sure to send a PM It'd be great to meet up and have a smoke! My wife would usually partake too but we're expecting currently.

Will do, the same if you're down in manhattan!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MattSnow said:

Will do, the same if you're down in manhattan!

Definitely!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.