Your Last Cracker Cigar?

I had a Ramon Allones Superiores on Sunday with Smithy and Greg. 96 points every minute of the day.  My cigar of the past month. 

Let us know your last cracker cigar :cigar:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Close second 

Bolivar Libertador a few weeks ago. An amazing 2 hours. Unknown date as I had a few singles I picked up around 2 years ago that I never dipped into. Declared it to be the best cigar I’ve ever had. Dec

RA Gigantes, 2017, can't remember the box code as I've smoked most of them and had to ziploc the remaining few in my wineador.

First HLP BHK54 at his casa in Vedado last weekend.

Nice to walk in to your place for the week, find a humidor stocked, clip and light one.

Fantastic!

• Like 3

A pair of Bolivar coronas junior with a good friend who is a rare/occasional smoker.  It's always nice to get some validation from another smoker, we were both throughly impressed.  The whole box has been good so far.

• Like 2

So far in May it's hard to split a GOS Ago 18 Montecristo No.2 or MOL Jul 18 Cohiba Esplendidos I shared with @Luca over the weekend. They were both sensational, especially for their age!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Habana Mike said:

First HLP BHK54 at his casa in Vedado last weekend.

Nice to walk in to your place for the week, find a humidor stocked, clip and light one.

Fantastic!

An incomparable Cigar..

2 hours ago, NSXCIGAR said:

Box code? B)

I'd have to say a BRE MAR 17 Connie 1. 93-94 pointer. 

I had one of these about a week ago.  BRE APR 17.  Pretty close!  I too sat up and said “hot damn this is delicious!”

La Trova, from the weekend review comp. I think I was abundantly clear on its cracker status. 

2 hours ago, Wailbait said:

I had one of these about a week ago.  BRE APR 17.  Pretty close!  I too sat up and said “hot damn this is delicious!”

Indeed. I haven't been able to pull the trigger on any Connie As recently since these Connie 1s are just rocking. I've got some BRE MAR 18s on the way so well see how some younger ones compare.

4 hours ago, El Presidente said:

I had a Ramon Allones Superiores on Sunday with Smithy and Greg. 96 points every minute of the day.  My cigar of the past month. 

Let us know your last cracker cigar :cigar:

X2 

Enjoying a great Epicure Especial from 2017 currently.  Before that, had a my first Cohiba Medio Siglo last week, which was awesome.  

I dont know if it's because I'm in a calorie deficit to lose body fat, but I just havent had anything really WOW me in the past few months. I did have a 5 year old PLPC that was quite good as well as a 4 year old BCJ that was a flavor bomb, after that...a lot of burn problems and disappointment. 

• Sad 2