Picked up a 5er of Hoyo de Monterrey Le Hoyo De Rio Seco LGR DEP 18.  Stunners.  Picked up 2 boxes. I'll be in for more.  I think they're fantastic. 

A few days ago I smoked a Vegueros Especiales no. 1. I did have to use a draw tool to open it up a bit, but well worth it. Have a nearly full box of these from 2001. What a superb smoke.

16 hours ago, chris12381 said:

Picked up a 5er of Hoyo de Monterrey Le Hoyo De Rio Seco LGR DEP 18.  Stunners.  Picked up 2 boxes. I'll be in for more.  I think they're fantastic. 

I bought a quarter box of these LGR SEP 18.   I have not had one yet since they came in only 2 weeks ago.   In another couple weeks I will have to try one.

2 hours ago, BeerPimp said:

I bought a quarter box of these LGR SEP 18.   I have not had one yet since they came in only 2 weeks ago.   In another couple weeks I will have to try one.

Let us know what you think. 😉

IMG_20190503_175955-01~01.jpg

• Like 2

Just returned home after a frustrating day to say the least. Popped open the coolador and dug down to the PLPC cabs. First one out was a box of EML May 14s. It has hit the oft promised caramel notes and even delivered what to me smacks of a wonderful marzipan. Burn has been razor sharp with a simply perfect draw with just a small punch. The day has been salvaged!

Yesterday. HUPC '15. Really nice, robust, albeit a rather monotonic smoke!

Cheers! -Piggy