The most....and the least consistent cigar in terms of flavour?

The most....and the least consistent cigar in terms of flavour? :thinking:

*Assume 3 years box age 

This is a question I received yesterday. Let's see if we have some consistent performers from what is submitted by members :thumbsup:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Least consistent has to be Cohiba for me, it's actually unforgivable when you factor in the supposed special treatment they get and the accompanying price hike   Most consistent easily the Monte

Most: Connie A or Connie 1. Least: BBF or BPC. 

Most: RASS Least: Any Montecristo 

Most consistent Epicure 2, least consistent most other Cubans... 

I think all cubans stay mostly to their profile, some are better than others. Some are outstanding. But on the whole they stick to their profile. Why if why can we not just have a box of outstanding cigars!

Partagas 898 and they are not for me.Never really liked them. With that. I cannot recall ever seeing a bad box either..If you like Partagas this cigar will not let you down .

Least consistent VR Unicos all over the place..

• Like 1

Most consistent:  Tie with SC La Fuerza and  PLPC                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Least : HDM Epi #2                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

Not much of a consensus so far. 

Sticking to the 3 year + criteria,

most consistent, and I was just thinking about this as I had one yesterday- Monte Edmundo. Always molten chocolate delights. 

Least consistent - a 2015 50 cab of Punch Punch. I've had everything from sheer brilliance to absolute crap. 

• Like 1

Most Consistent: For around the 3-year mark it's a tie between the H.Upmann Connossieur A and Romeo y Julieta Churchills.

Least Consistent: Montecristo No.2 and No.4. When good these can both be 'heavenly', like no other marca, but when they're 'off', oh my, they can be very average!

• Like 1

It's all quite relative when talking about the 'most consistent' regarding CCs ...... it's a little like searching for something shiny at the end of a rainbow.

Although, it's far easier to name the least consistent - Punch Punch Punch !

3 hours ago, CaptainQuintero said:

Least consistent has to be Cohiba for me

This must be true in terms of the range of possible outcomes. Cohiba can be "I wish they weren't this good" amazing, and they can be awful. Given the price, the construction and wrapper variability is kind of unforgivable. 

• Like 1

Wow, I actually feel Monte has gotten much more consistent with 2016+. I don't know about the #2s, but The #4s and 3s have been pretty much all hits for me of recent.

Most: Upmann Con A

Least: Upmann Mag 46

• Like 1

San Cristobal de la Fuerza TOS Dic 15 just out of this world. And Renaldo's robustos, I lack sufficient adjectives.

Sadly, my last box of vanishing Upmann PCs (TOS Nov 16) a little inconsistent.