Stop the Montesco

I was perusing Cuban Cigar Website earlier and saw that there is another regional release in the montesco vitola. That would be the LGC Unifree for Turkey. Why, why, why? I can't stand the montesco.

That said, I've never had a truly bad cigar in this vitola. The few wide Churchills I've had were decent and so were the RA Phonicio 35s. Am I just being ridiculous or are there others that feel my pain? lol

What other vitolas can you all live without?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Stump89 said:

What other vitolas can you all live without?

Pretty much anything over 46 rg that isn't a figurado. I'll smoke the occasional Julieta No. 2, Robusto or Prominentes, but I wouldn't miss them if I never had another.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, ChanceSchmerr said:

Thankfully, we are  coming to the end of the brands they can use for it before they start repeating....

Hasn't stopped them before. Most marcas have re-issued vitolas for the ER program, particularly Bolivar who has reissued Dobles, Sublimes, Romeos, Rodolfos, Edmundos and Geniales at least.

I see no end to the Montesco. I dislike is as well. With a 54 RG I prefer a Geniales or Sublimes. 

On 5/15/2019 at 4:17 AM, NSXCIGAR said:

Hasn't stopped them before. Most marcas have re-issued vitolas for the ER program, particularly Bolivar who has reissued Dobles, Sublimes, Romeos, Rodolfos, Edmundos and Geniales at least.

I see no end to the Montesco. I dislike is as well. With a 54 RG I prefer a Geniales or Sublimes

Very much this.