CIGAR REVIEW: MONTECRISTO 1935 LEYENDA

3 minutes ago, nKostyan said:

Wow, you met a unicorn! emoji2.png

Definitely buddy! It has unique flavour profile that other cigars do not have (it behaved way better than Dumas)! I can see why it is the best of Montecristo 1935 cigars and Cohiba Behike cigars' rival ?! What is your opinion on this cigar??

• Like 2

Definitely buddy! It has unique flavour profile that other cigars do not have (it behaved way better than Dumas)! I can see why it is the best of Montecristo 1935 cigars and Cohiba Behike cigars' rival ! What is your opinion on this cigar??

I haven't smoked yet. I usually don't rush new things, but you pushed me today
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, nKostyan said:

I haven't smoked yet. I usually don't rush new things, but you pushed me today emoji106.png

No problem buddy! Hope that you will enjoy Leyenda when you get it (for Dumas it is good but not great compare to Leyenda)! ?

With 5 more years of ageing, I'm sure that it will be 200 out 100 ?!

• Like 4

Thanks for this review. I've read quite a few, and they've been mixed, maybe 60/40 favoring. All three of the 1935s are on my wish list for 2019. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RicoIsHere said:

Thanks for this review. I've read quite a few, and they've been mixed, maybe 60/40 favoring. All three of the 1935s are on my wish list for 2019. 

I actually had Dumas but it was not that great compared to Leyenda and other similar sized cigars. Surprised to see Leyenda has mixed reviews! The only one 1935 cigar left to be reviewed is Maltes..

• Like 1

16 hours ago, LonesomeHabanoAficionado said:

I actually had Dumas but it was not that great compared to Leyenda and other similar sized cigars. Surprised to see Leyenda has mixed reviews! The only one 1935 cigar left to be reviewed is Maltes..

Thanks again! So I can buy something else then!

• Like 1