WINNER & RESULT ANNOUNCED!! 50/50 FOH's Weekly Poll Comp: #7

50/50 Poll #7  

128 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i found it - please ignore if of no interest. it does not mention peanut butter, but it does mention cigars. it was a piece i did for a mag a while back. colin is an old mate and he and i occasionally

Smooth. I can never look at crunchy peanut butter without being reminded of a story a friend told during his rotation through the geriatrics ward. Patient was suffering from fecal impaction and wore a

i don't like peanut butter. sorry, but i don't. i can eat it if there was nothing else (whereas vegemite should be used to clean car engines). if i had to choose, crunchy. but not fond of it. and

1 hour ago, Ken Gargett said:

while on the topic of peanut butter, david slays goliath. 

the judge is one of my best mates (if i ever end up in court, i have photos!!!). 

Bega wins battle with Kraft over duelling peanut butter jars

Kraft can go suck eggs. They sold it to Bega fair and square. Coming back and saying, "Oh we didn't mean the packaging or intellectual property, just the factory and recipe." is BS. If Kraft wanted to keep all of that, they should never have split it off to Mondelez and then sell the company.

But I don't really care. I haven't had Kraft/Bega PB for more than 10 yrs. I buy Skippy PB from Costco nowadays.

Crunchy all the way.  Peanut butter and Mayo on a crusty old hot dog bun.  Stale crunch, peanut crunch, and the delicious marriage of PB and mayo.....Oh to be 8 again.......

• Confused 1

15 hours ago, teewinot said:

Crunchy all the way.  Peanut butter and Mayo on a crusty old hot dog bun.  Stale crunch, peanut crunch, and the delicious marriage of PB and mayo.....Oh to be 8 again.......

Ok turns out I'm not on my own with the odd combos! Peanut butter and mayo sounds amazing. 

I like the stuff you grind yourself at the store.

Not crunchy but not smooth either and it gets super oily - great for some kinky stuff!

And it's Crunchy by a gnat's schlong! 63 - 62. A solid 50/50 debate for sure. Sadly, the Peanut Butter wars go on...;) Thoroughly enjoyed this thread and the poll battle. :yes:

To the winner of the random draw for an El Pres sampler, that goes to @inter4alia !!

Congrats!! :party:

Please PM your details to @First Lady so Lise can dispatch your prize. 

Thanks to all who participated. Next poll will be up later today - stay tuned! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, inter4alia said:

This is awesome. Thank you so much! I feel like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich is in order for dinner tonight ?

Would that be crunchy or smooth? ;)

13 minutes ago, Habana Mike said:

Would that be crunchy or smooth? ;)

Smooth won me the sticks so I'm sticking with it ?. White bread and concord grape, about as old school as it gets. 

• Like 1