First post on FOH?

So I joined in January 2007 and have had a post or two since then. Was looking at the profile and clicked the "SEE MY ACTIVITY" button. 

Shows 5,506 posts and 237 pages of history!

Clicked the double right arrow >> to go to the first posts and, while I am absolutely certain I posted prior, this is the first one in the history:

Curious when you joined, how many posts and post up a link to your first!

PS: Vindicated on the RACF regardless of Rob's initial take!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, JohnS said:

When the forum was upgraded a few years ago some posts from the past were lost. I mean, I lost 8 posts myself! :lol:

Right! And you joined in January 2015 ;)

7,283 posts - quite prolific indeed!

There, did it for you!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

August 16, 2011 with 3260 posts. Don’t know what the first one was but I know I joined because Rob and Hamlet were coming to Toronto for a MegaHert. I had been lurking but that made me decide to join. Best move ever, as I met many people at that event that are great friend to this day. Since then met a lot of other people because of cigars since then from all around the world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, LLC said:

August 16, 2011 with 3260 posts. Don’t know what the first one was but I know I joined because Rob and Hamlet were coming to Toronto for a MegaHertemoji3481.png. I had been lurking but that made me decide to join. Best move ever, as I met many people at that event that are great friend to this day. Since then met a lot of other people because of cigars since then from all around the world.

Hey Gary!

Thanks for responding. If you go to your profile and click on "See my activity" on the top right you'll see a list of your posts. 

On the green bar there's a string of page numbers with ">>" at the end. Click on the ">>", scroll to the bottom and there's your first recorded post.

For you it's 

• Like 1

Hey Gary!
Thanks for responding. If you go to your profile and click on "See my activity" on the top right you'll see a list of your posts. 
On the green bar there's a string of page numbers with ">>" at the end. Click on the ">>", scroll to the bottom and there's your first recorded post.
For you it's 

Thanks Mike.

• Like 1

I believe I joined and first posted in May 2005, a few months after the forum came online. I'd followed the Czar's exploits for quite some time prior.......

I'd have never thought it would be what it became to me. It means people. All I can do is smile....

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Colt45 said:

I believe I joined and first posted in May 2005, a few months after the forum came online. I'd followed the Czar's exploits for quite some time prior.......

I'd have never thought it would be what it became to me. It means people. All I can do is smile....

471 pages later with 11,780 post, you sir are also most prolific!

• Like 1

Jan of 2012. My post is typical. I always seem to have technical difficulties ?

Joinig this group has changed Dana’s and my life. We’ve travel and met many new friends. 

I have 1346 posts. Not really a prolific poster. I don’t know all of the cigar intricacies and history of cigars like a lot of folks on here I just know when I like what I’m smoking and the people I’m with.

E5B07F21-DA47-456E-BF57-79B8D942F649.thumb.png.cad734e8434899139d78269f64302dad.png

• Like 4

Total Post Count: 394
Active on FOH Since: May-7-2016

Ah, here goes my vivid memory of introducing myself on FOH three years ago (Greetings from Korea)! Before joining the FOH, I was just a cigar newbie with minimal knowledge, and decided to quit Cigar Aficionado Forum in order to settle on ideal CC Forum, FOH. I really appreciate countless support from the FOH members, and thank you for introducing fantastic 24:24 cigars that cannot be found in any other place to me ?!

On 5/8/2016 at 7:06 PM, LonesomeHabanoAficionado said:

Hello~ I'm LonesomeHabanoAficionado who's new to the Friends of Habanos wink.png. I started to smoke Cuban cigars as soon as I graduated from high school (at the age of 19). My first cigar was Cohiba Siglo Ⅱ tubo and I really enjoyed it a lot since this cigar was great for me, I noticed cigar smoking was quite similar to in all aspects of single malt whisky and perfume (I also wrote a Cohiba Siglo Ⅱ review on my blog smile.png). Besides, Cuban cigars have not only various taste, shape, size but also long, unique legacy and tradition, marvelous history, their classiness made me fell deeply in love with Cuban cigars love.gif. Recently, I smoked Cohiba Robusto, the king of the robustos, about a month ago and I was totally blissed out as if there was no tomorrow since this cigar was a pure divine gem (you can find a Cohiba Robusto review on my blog too cigar.gif).

I hope that people on the Friends of Habanos and I will have a great time, fun, get help cuz both you guys and I are same cigar aficionados happy.png. Have a nice day and peace out peace.gif ~

Fun Facts:

• Frankly, I haven't smoke any tobacco product at all until I started to smoke Cuban cigars (the only tobacco product I smoke and prefer is Cuban cigar).
  • I only smoke one cigar per month (it can be one month, two months and more than that but not less than one month) (Occasional cigar smoker).
  • To me, Cuban cigars are completely same as girlfriend/wife since they provide relaxation, consolation, happiness and so on.
  • I'm also a member of the Cigar Aficionado forum.

My current top Cuban cigars ranking:

1. Cohiba Robusto (96 points)
  2. Cohiba Siglo Ⅱ (92 points)

• Like 1

11A134E8-DA94-4A0B-830A-6053DCB7676A.jpeg.64a5bfa0c4b0ff2837853f5acab38d7d.jpeg

1920 posts...this shows as the first in my profile but there must have been previous ones in order to have been able to participate in LFTH. Those were the days!

2 hours ago, Drguano said:

1920 posts...this shows as the first in my profile but there must have been previous ones in order to have been able to participate in LFTH. Those were the days!

You joined 21st April 2011and your first post was:

But then you realised your faux pas, and posted an intro:

• Like 1

I believe I signed up the day the site went public. I could be wrong.

I gave our friend Lisa her handle "The First Lady" as a result of Rob taking the El Presidente name. Gifted Rob his sub-handle "Bwana."

Lot of water under the bridge!

I still believe that my Ozbourne friends are some of the best people on the planet, my surrogate brothers and sisters, and still question their political leanings...! -LOL

1908490275_Screenshot2019-05-2509_18_16.thumb.png.5c5d84aec060ec3b06a6d21fbeee1dcf.png

I have my own emoji... :pig:

Still likely member number 1 of incidents of rules bent or broken... -LOL

Would not surrender my membership for the proverbial world!!!

Thanks Rob and Friends!

Cheers! -the Pig

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Fuzz said:

You joined 21st April 2011and your first post was:

But then you realised your faux pas, and posted an intro:

Fuzz! Glad someone is paying attention! Can you tell what I was going for on LFTH and did I get it? Great thread! 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, LonesomeHabanoAficionado said:

Total Post Count: 394
Active on FOH Since: May-7-2016

Ah, here goes my vivid memory of introducing myself on FOH three years ago (Greetings from Korea)! Before joining the FOH, I was just a cigar newbie with minimal knowledge, and decided to quit Cigar Aficionado Forum in order to settle on ideal CC Forum, FOH. I really appreciate countless support from the FOH members, and thank you for introducing fantastic 24:24 cigars that cannot be found in any other place to me ?!

Are you still on one cigar a month or has it crept up?

• Haha 1

Thanks all, great reads.

Lots of blasts from the past posted on some of these original threads!

• Like 4

So here's the first post from our founder and president Rob Ayala

Joined 2/3/2005 and has 28,252 posts on 1054 pages!

Post still pinned ;)

Thank you sir for creating such an amazing community without all the drama and bullshit found across almost all of the other major boards past and present!

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, LonesomeHabanoAficionado said:

My cigar consumption is now increased to maximum 6 cigars per month. :)

나의 SHV-E300S 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

One or two a week is commendable. If I could just it to that many a day..... ;)

• Haha 1