WINNER & RESULT ANNOUNCED!! 50/50 FOH's Weekly Poll Comp: #8

50/50 Poll #8  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Sydney to London. Long-haul flight. You're basically looking at 24hrs of travel. You're booked in business class, but upon entry to the plane you're informed it's all gone awry, your business seat is no longer available. Your hosty now presents you with two alternatives...

• In first class, you can sit next to Bill Murray. Bill's in fine fettle. He raises a glass of whisky, gives you a smile, and waves you in.
    • In the dregs of economy, you can sit next to Scarlett Johansson. There's a couple next to her, with a baby - it's crying its head off. Regardless, Scarlett seems to be feeling a little frisky. She smiles, gives you a coquettish wink, waves you in.

This poll is closed to new votes

15 hours ago, CaptainQuintero said:

Kingpin/Groundhog Day

Kingpin. That combover :rotfl:. And Roy paying the back-rent scene... scarred me for life. Lol. 

Groundhog Day. "There's Nancy, my old fiancee... doesn't recognise me." 

Two of my favourite flicks as well. 

• Like 1

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Easy.  "Gunga galunga...gunga- gunga lagunga." So we finish the eighteenth... and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know... for the effort, you kn

I'm not a small guy and I've done a 13 hour flight in economy. Nothing, not even Scarlett Johansson, could get me to pass up that first class seat. On second thought, put Salma Hayek in that economy s

Bill or Scarlett is totally irrelevant. I’m going first class 

14 hours ago, MoeFOH said:

Kingpin. That combover :rotfl:. And Roy paying the back-rent scene... scarred me for life. Lol. 

Groundhog Day. "There's Nancy, my old fiancee... doesn't recognise me." 

Two of my favourite flicks as well. 

It's a gem! The rubber hand attached to the ball going down the lane to get a strike :D

• Like 1

As others have said, first class for the leg room alone. I’m of the ‘please don’t acknowledge my presence unless you need to use the restroom’ variety of travelers. I’m also in a happy relationship, and live in LA so star power is not a huge draw either way.

• Like 2

A tough one this week, but Bill in first class wins it for me. 24 hours in economy with a crying baby...not even a frisky Scarlett Johansson could get me to willingly stay there.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Fuzz said:

I am sooo glad I am single! :lol3:

You and KG - birds of a feather :D

But to the point at hand, first class seat for me no matter who's sitting where. Ear plugs in, sleep mask on - Bill, be a gent and wake me up when we get there.

This was an easy one for me. I recently saw Scarlett on an episode of Hot Ones. She had no idea what memes were. It was a deal breaker for me. Plus, it's Bill fucking Murray. Groundhog Day Bill Murray.

billmurray.jpg

1 hour ago, heftytome said:

This was an easy one for me. I recently saw Scarlett on an episode of Hot Ones. She had no idea what memes were. It was a deal breaker for me. Plus, it's Bill fucking Murray. Groundhog Day Bill Murray.

billmurray.jpg

I don’t think that the question implied you were obliged to have a conversation with her. 

• Haha 1

Loved where this one went! Funny banter, a good laugh. By the result, not a 50/50 at all. Weird, because it's such a common situation, one we're faced with almost every other day, so you'd think the numbers would even out. ;) 

Anyhoo... to the randomly drawn winner of the sampler, that goes to @timis300 !!

Congrats!! :party:

Please PM your details to @First Lady so Lisa can dispatch your prize. 

Thanks to all who participated. Next 50/50 is up today - stay tuned! :thumbsup:

• Like 1