Your Best Cigar of May 2019?

Best cigar of May was a BBF from 24:24 from February. I can still taste the smoke, silky creamy damn

1 hour ago, MigsG said:

Interesting, are you inside one of those pop up sports viewing/weather tent pods?

I've been thinking about getting one - how's your experience with it? 

Yes Sir! Ive been using them for about 4-5 years...I live in a pretty windy area and the tent is a lifesaver when i want to enjoy a cigar without worrying about the wind...highly recommended..

7 minutes ago, mbflash80 said:

Yes Sir! Ive been using them for about 4-5 years...I live in a pretty windy area and the tent is a lifesaver when i want to enjoy a cigar without worrying about the wind...highly recommended..

That's awesome, cool idea and glad it works! Gonna have to try it, thanks!

25 minutes ago, juri said:

hands down best new cigar of 2019 hoyo Río Seco, even FOT they are amazing total flavor powerhouse !!

Good to hear they were so good.   I purchased a quarter box and am going to smoke one soon.

Best cigar of May was a Montecristo #2 I dry boxed it two days and it was amazing.   Second place goes to the PLPC I did a review on that had burnt sugar undertones the entire stick.   Also it burnt so perfectly even after a start that I was sure I was going to have to re-touch it.    The Monte edged out the PLPC purely because that is my favorite Vitola and it burned so even for a Monte only two minor touchups..   The ash was so stiff it was difficult to ash.

Best for me in May was an ERDM Gran Corona from 2000. Don’t know the box code as it was purchased as a single. The myriad of subtle flavors gave a true peacocks tail effect. It’s the one on the top of the photo. c3be6f03f47e932c2296fb52c0f5b242.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk