Ferrero

Video Review - Montecristo No. 2 (Champagne vs Orange Juice)

Mimosa challenge!

it's about time you did a sparkling rose. I have been screaming for years how great they pair. white sparkling not so much. you should have really clarified on sparkling rose. great pairing but nothing tops decades old vintage port. James Suckling agrees with me and I don't respect his opinions much. RyJ with sparkling rose is where it's at because of the sweetness and a touch of floral of the RyJ, it pair so well. not a huge RyJ guy but these two together are nice. Ken needs to break out an old vintage port for review. 

I've never seen Rob so thin but it does make him appear older looking. keep shedding the weight Rob. You can do it !!!

For me this rates as one of the most informative reviews yet. The main reason I like sparkling whites and rosés, and crisp white stills with cigars is exactly for the reason you guys brought up - each retain their identity and have little influence on one another.

Thanks!

You guys ever had OJ without champagne in it? It’s so thick! No, I’ll stick to my breakfast mimosas. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black Velvet was a traditional drink on Melbourne cup day in one place I used to work (champagne and stout). Seeing as both champagne and stout work well with cigars, I'm wondering how this would go?

Told the wife about this and she approved. Said I have no reason to buy whisky anymore and can just stock up on rose champagne/sparkling. I say, "why not both?"