Happy b day ! Many more to come cheers 

• Thanks 1

Happy birthday Monsieur S!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Fuzz said:

Happy b'day, @JohnS!

Cigar connoisseur, Mod extraordinaire, and all round nice guy, today John turns... :thinking: how old are you, mate? :confused:  Eh, who cares, he's older than me. Anyways, happy b'day, ya bastard! :lol3:

I'm sure John will be enjoying a fine cigar tonight.

You're doing this for me publicising your birthday last year and for citing the need, last week, that we should update Noel Gallagher's Wikipedia page? (In case you're wondering; there's a part where Gallagher calls Phil Collins some descriptive adjectives, I merely suggested that this should be updated to mention Fuzz instead during last week's big interstate Rugby League game between NSW and QLD.)

Also, you badly would like to display your most treasured photo opportunity? (I still guessed the cigar incorrectly during that blind tasting event at Havanthon!)

On a lighter note, it is all funny! 😉 😆

My age? I am slightly older than when Nolan Ryan and Morten Andersen stopped playing professional sport but still younger than when Phil Niekro and George Blanda did!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Happy Birthday John! 🍰

• Thanks 1

You're doing this for me publicising your birthday last year and for citing the need, last week, that we should update Noel Gallagher's Wikipedia page? (In case you're wondering; there's a part where Gallagher calls Phil Collins some descriptive adjectives, I merely suggested that this should be updated to mention Fuzz instead during last week big interstate Rugby League game between NSW and QLD.)
Also, you badly would like to display your most treasured photo opportunity? (I still guessed the cigar incorrectly during that blind tasting event at Havanthon!)
On a lighter note, it is all funny!
My age? I am slightly older than when Nolan Ryan and Morten Andersen stopped playing professional sport but still younger than when Phil Niekro and George Blanda did!

46-58 ... I would gather more like 48. Truck question special !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Haha 1

I was looking for the cake emoji, and got to a donut and gave up, so here it is. 🍩

Happy birthday. 🍻

• Thanks 1

Birthday Mate!

i think u should review ALL the cigars and pairings you take down today !

it would be like a newsletter ...

• Haha 1

Happy birthday, @JohnS!!  May a new year of life bring many blessings to ya. Thanks for all that you do here on FOH. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, JohnS said:

You're doing this for me publicising your birthday last year and for citing the need, last week, that we should update Noel Gallagher's Wikipedia page? (In case you're wondering; there's a part where Gallagher calls Phil Collins some descriptive adjectives, I merely suggested that this should be updated to mention Fuzz instead during last week's big interstate Rugby League game between NSW and QLD.)

On a lighter note, it is all funny! 😉 😆

Payback? Me?! No, never.... :lookaround: :devil2:

• Haha 1

Happy birthday @JohnS:buddies::party::thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JOHN...... MAY YOU HAVE MANY MORE 😎🍷🎂

Screen Shot 2019-06-08 at 1.43.56 AM.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Happy birthday John!! 🤙🎉🤠

• Thanks 1

Happy Birthday mate! 

• Thanks 1

Happy Birthday John,  may your years be long and flavoursome, 'living the life lancero'

• Thanks 1