Video Review - El Rey Del Mundo Tainos RE 2018

MoeFOH

• MoeFOH pinned this topic
Just now, db13 said:

Why is it that in just about every FOH video Ken either has the cigar with the poor draw or bad burn. It's almost classic Laurel & Hardy.

it is a good question. and one to which i would like an answer. i think he deliberately searches for one good one and one dud. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Ken Gargett said:

shame, moe, shame. so this is how it is to be?

the censoring!!

we have whipcrack bagging a glorious 25 year old rum because he had no idea what it was and that gets cut! 

Never had that footage, Ken. (Or is it Derryn? ;)) Must have been a discussion before filming. I left pretty much everything in, hence no outtakes. 

Just now, MoeFOH said:

Never had that footage, Ken. (Or is it Derryn? ;)) Must have been a discussion before filming. I left pretty much everything in, hence no outtakes. 

he must have dodgied up first - there was a long discussion about great rum, and his complete lack of understanding of it. flor de cana 25 year old. brilliant stuff and he couldn't drink it. 

1 minute ago, Ken Gargett said:

he must have dodgied up first - there was a long discussion about great rum, and his complete lack of understanding of it. flor de cana 25 year old. brilliant stuff and he couldn't drink it. 

I know nuthing! - Schulz. 

16 hours ago, Ken Gargett said:

Looks like you'll need to set-up a second camera, and start releasing an unedited version. We can call it "Ken's Cuts". Sounds like a local barbershop.

Arghh I was hoping this was going to be an LCDH release when I heard of its return. I can't see any hope of finding a Taiwan RE from here in The UK ? Nice to hear that it seems to be a blend that's faithful to its former self.

Arghh I was hoping this was going to be an LCDH release when I heard of its return. I can't see any hope of finding a Taiwan RE from here in The UK  Nice to hear that it seems to be a blend that's faithful to its former self.

They are $50+/stick and harder to get than Punch Sir John :o
  • Like 1