Love my PerfecDraw but...

20190614_140039.thumb.jpg.258887cd6b4577e877fc3c1c7763626e.jpg

Maybe it's just me, but it drives me nuts and I just shake my head every time I grab my PerfecDraw and see the grammatical error on box.  Maybe I'm just being anal. Any one else notice it? Did no one read before printing?

• Like 1

It's just emphasising the silent T. Like the silent P in swimming pool...

Sent from 47171 Lempo 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, BarryVT said:

Maybe it's just me, but it drives me nuts and I just shake my head every time I grab my PerfecDraw and see the grammatical error on box.  Maybe I'm just being anal. Any one else notice it? Did no one read before printing?

Perhaps also stay away from the H.Upmann Connossieur A and Connossieur B?

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Akela3rd said:

It's just emphasising the silent T. Like the silent P in swimming pool...

Sent from 47171 Lempo 

I once tried that at the deep end of the pool, but the Lifeguard saw me and blew his whistle. Startled me so much, I nearly fell in....

• Like 1

20190614_140039.thumb.jpg.d14e41cfd357b18d008e730c45020e4e.jpg

I'm not talking about the name, read the warning! Exercises? Instead of exercise

On 6/15/2019 at 6:11 AM, Colt45 said:

Perfec is the brand name, so I'm sure it's intenshunle

We can all strive for, but rarely achieve perfecshun.....

:lol3:

20190614_140039.thumb.jpg.258887cd6b4577e877fc3c1c7763626e.jpgMaybe it's just me, but it drives me nuts and I just shake my head every time I grab my PerfecDraw and see the grammatical error on box.  Maybe I'm just being anal. Any one else notice it? Did no one read before printing?
Don't you mean the grammatical error on THE box. Not grammatical error on box...
That Sir, would appear to be a grammatical error on your part. Honours even, n'est pas?

Sent from 47171 Lempo 

13 minutes ago, Akela3rd said:

Don't you mean the grammatical error on THE box. Not grammatical error on box...emoji50.png
That Sir, would appear to be a grammatical error on your part. Honours even, n'est pas?

Sent from 47171 Lempo 

That's your take on this? I'm not the one sending out millions of units around the world with this error. But really do appreciate you being my little spell checker since my phone didnt

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BarryVT said:
That's your take on this? I'm not the one sending out millions of units around the world with this error. But really do appreciate you being my little spell checker since my phone didnt

No offence taken I hope. I'm actually annoyed with myself that I didn't spot it earlier. And yes, you're right, with PerfecDraw it's a glaring error that should have been corrected.

You could just scratch off the offending 's' on your box. Might help?

Just checked mine and it doesn't have that warning, just says to watch the instructional video online.

Sent from 47171 Lempo 

1 hour ago, Colt45 said:

I'm a man, so I do not read warnings, instructions, or ask for directions.

Right! Not sure why I read it one day, just killing time I guess while smoking my cigar.

1 hour ago, Akela3rd said:

You could just scratch off the offending 's' on your box. Might help?

Sent from 47171 Lempo 

Or just throw the damn box away! Lol

None taken, hope you took no offense either. (Not offence) your spell check doesnt work either! Lol
It's a cultural thing, I'm British. Lol indeed.

"There is no difference in meaning between offence and offense. They're exactly the same in all their definitions. The difference is that offense is the preferred spelling in American English, while offence is preferred in British, Indian, Canadian, and Australian English."

Sent from 47171 Lempo 

Don't you mean the grammatical error on THE box. Not grammatical error on box...

Sent from 47171 Lempo 

@ Akela3rd, may not have been the best idea to write about grammatical errors and use French in next sentence. Imo, ‘n’est pas’ in not really correct. Lol

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

@ Akela3rd, may not have been the best idea to write about grammatical errors and use French in next sentence. Imo, ‘n’est pas’ in not really correct. Lol

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk
"in not really correct"....?
Oh, this could go on and on.
Anyway, we're still part of Europe for the moment so why not appropriate a word or two, verstehen?

Sent from 47171 Lempo 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
On 6/15/2019 at 5:02 PM, BarryVT said:

I'm following you, just looks funny spelled that way. Of course I'm from Texas and we say ya'll,  for "you all" so understand the cultural thing.

I'm dying over here with all these "cultural things"?