Weekly poll suggestion

Not sure if this is how to make this suggestion but here goes. As I was taking care of the effects of my recent high protein diet (trying to add about 10lbs of muscle), I realized it bothers the crap out of me (pun intended) when I see the TP coming over the top or over. I’m strictly an under guy and will always change it whenever and wherever I see it over. Then this community popped into my head, not because there are a bunch of shits here but because it’s a very diverse place, both geographically and socially. And we all take shits. So on to the poll suggestion, are you over, under or don’t give a crap?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, MD Puffer said:

Best of luck to you. I pushed hard for a Manwich vs Del Monte Sloppy Joes a while back but no one ran with it.

It’s obvious this forum’s membership doesn’t appreciate fine dining...

I’ve had manwich and homemade but not del monte. What do you prefer?

1 hour ago, dragn270 said:

Not sure if this is how to make this suggestion but here goes. As I was taking care of the effects of my recent high protein diet (trying to add about 10lbs of muscle), I realized it bothers the crap out of me (pun intended) when I see the TP coming over the top or over. I’m strictly an under guy and will always change it whenever and wherever I see it over. Then this community popped into my head, not because there are a bunch of shits here but because it’s a very diverse place, both geographically and socially. And we all take shits. So on to the poll suggestion, are you over, under or don’t give a crap?

Under? You're a maniac! A loose canoon! Somebody who should be locked away in a mental institute!! The only people worse than you are those complete nutters who don't hang the toilet paper at all!!!!

Over is the true way!!

• Like 1

Over every time.
And will change it to the correct position in other people's houses and wherever else (not going to other people's houses specifically to do this, obviously, but you know, when appropriate).
Under invariably involves wall scrabbling, which is A Bad Thing.
This is how religious schisms start BTW and look where that's got us.

Sent from 47171 Lempo 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Never really thought about it but last week after doing my business I noticed the roll over the top and I thought to myself  that it was backwards. So I guess I'm a bottom man. Although it did not bother me enough to change it. Happy father's day to everyone hope everything comes out ok for you today?

I’ll admit it, for a long time I was an under. After much though, reflection and study I saw the path that I and the TP were on was wrong.

Have been a strong advocate for many years now on over being the only sensible choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, dragn270 said:

I’ve had manwich and homemade but not del monte. What do you prefer?

I’ve prepared them head to head at the same time before. They’re both to my liking. I wanted to like  Manwich the best because of the name awesomeness, but I actually liked Del Monte better...

9 minutes ago, MD Puffer said:

Incidentally, you guys are all wrong about the TP. The correct answer is, you leave the empty TP tube on the dispenser and just prop the roll you’re actually using atop it. 

You guys use toilet paper? We just use a bunch of handkerchiefs and wash them by hand. Suckers. I'm saving $12 a month!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, MD Puffer said:

Best of luck to you. I pushed hard for a Manwich vs Del Monte Sloppy Joes a while back but no one ran with it.

It’s obvious this forum’s membership doesn’t appreciate fine dining...

Can only see innuendo, no poll...

could not care less. to be honest. i just leave the roll next to the can on top of magazines. have not bothered to load it for years. 

did go out with a girl who insisted, absolutely insisted, that there was only one way it could be. told me if it was the wrong way, she would have to walk out and go elsewhere. 

so i said it didn't bother me, happy to have it whichever way she wanted. asked which way she wanted it. over or under? 

she went absolutely white as a ghost and said, and i am not making this up, 'i can't remember. but it has to be the right way'. 

hey, i'm all for women being allowed to be neurotic but there have to be limits. 

My wife is an under, I'm a firm over. If I hadn't started making a bit of dough over the past few years, it would be worthy of divorce, but now it's just too expensive. So instead I constantly change the orientation of the roll and make sure I raise our children properly.  

• Haha 2