Hey y'all from NC

ToddT

Raised in Boone, NC and now live outside of Raleigh.  Spent some time in KC and Ohio. Big Browns and Indians fan.

My mentor suggested cigars as a great way to relax and enjoy the simple things(forget about work) and really enjoying it.  Look forward to expanding my experience. 

Todd

9 hours ago, Thirds said:

Your mentor is a wise individual.  Must’ve met him in KC (that’s where I’m from). Enjoy the cigar experience and welcome to FOH. 

Thanks Thirds!  Ironically he is Cuban and met him here in KC.  Do you still live there?  I went to Rockhurst U. 

1 minute ago, ToddT said:

Thanks Thirds!  Ironically he is Cuban and met him here in KC.  Do you still live there?  I went to Rockhurst U. 

Small world!  I graduated from Rockhurst as well...2002.  I live a little north of KC near Kearney, MO.   My mother likes to refer to my Rockhurst education as the most expensive cover charge in history....I enjoyed my time there. 

Ha!  Familiar with Kearny.  My sister lives in Liberty.  I was a bartender at Fedoras on the Plaza and J Alexanders out south.  First job moved me back to NC just by chance-Hallmark