You get to revive one TV series for an additional season. Which one, and why?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seinfeld

GoT - Fix this...

Fawlty Towers. Remember watching it as a kid and laughing my head off. There was only 12 episodes ever made. Would love to see one more season.

Sopranos                         -  Just the best series ever made

Northern Exposure          -  Great memories watching it as a family

This is Alan Partridge      -  Continuing to watch Alan go through a mental breakdown in a mobile home, is some of the best comedy ever written  

4 minutes ago, dvickery said:

MASH

derrek

Used to watch this as a family and loved it.   bought the CD's many years later and was surprised how clunky and full of canned laughter the early seasons were.  Really lovely the later seasons,  seamlessly moving between hilarity and heartbreak......utter class

23 minutes ago, MoeFOH said:

Detectorists. Pardon the pun, but there was just so much more gold to mine than 3 seasons worth. 

In a world of shouty nonsense.....Detectorists is such a lovely break from it all.   TV gold

Just now, 99call said:

In a world of shouty nonsense.....Detectorists is such a lovely break from it all.   TV gold

Totally agree. Fantastic, wasn't it. I really respected the writer's decision to not do any more, but I still bloody wish he had! I think it could have safely had another season or two in it without going too far--as most tv series tend to do. 

33 minutes ago, Cubadust said:

Just saw Deadwood the movie and it made me realize how much I missed the series. I really, really need another season.

Haven’t seen the movie yet but the show was incredible. And thank you for allowing me my full range of expression..?

2 minutes ago, rckymtn22 said:

Fawlty Towers. Remember watching it as a kid and laughing my head off. There was only 12 episodes ever made. Would love to see one more season.

Great one! One of the best series ever. Cleese so good, hilarious, maddening. Great cast, too. 

you're in luck. dexter had 8 seasons. 

Yeah, but the last one has been banished from my memory, for ruining the entire series.... worst ending ever.
  • Like 1