You get to revive one TV series for an additional season. Which one, and why?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seinfeld

GoT - Fix this...

Fawlty Towers. Remember watching it as a kid and laughing my head off. There was only 12 episodes ever made. Would love to see one more season.

4 hours ago, dobbs said:

i don't know how they'd do it, and it would probably screw up the series, but i'd watch another run of cowboy bebop

-dobbs

If I were to go the anime route, I’d go with Seirei no Moribito. My favorite series ever, and there are five more books in the series it’s based on.

23 hours ago, Deeg said:

If I were to go the anime route, I’d go with Seirei no Moribito. My favorite series ever, and there are five more books in the series it’s based on.

i'll check it out, thanks

-dobbs

• Thanks 1

James Burke's Connections. Loved the way they managed to present all the fascinating ways history is connected and present it with a touch of humor and class. They had the rather weak follow ups, but they were much shorter episodes, and the soap-opera quality camera work they used for it was rather annoying. Not sure if James is still around though.

Other than that, that, they're a ton of series that have high praise, but if never bothered to watch due to knowing they are incomplete (Jericho is a prime example) so I'd like to see one of those reborn.