SenorPerfecto

You get to kill one TV series and wipe away all memory of it...

23 hours ago, BoliDan said:

Friends - If seeing this title written kick started a theme song in your head, you probably understand.

I'd say the same, but partly as it was parody of my life in my 20's that I don't need to see again on TV.  I lived a similar tale of Friends and Seinfeld, but couldn't stand watching Friends.  

28 minutes ago, HDGSN said:

Big Bang Theory

or

How I Met Your Mother

Big Bang Theory.  Zero hesitation. 

• Like 1

Samantha Bee, nothing worse than someone trying to be funny who is not!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, BarryVT said:

Samantha Bee, nothing worse than someone trying to be funny who is not!

one thing worse. someone trying to be funny who is not, but really does think that they are. and thinks everyone else finds them funny. 

• Like 2

Sex And The City.  There's a special place in hell for whoever came up with it.  

• Like 3

Lost.  The ending was a complete cop out. The season's built up a cool mythos that genrated a lot of online buzz and fan theories. In the end they opted for a ABC Sunday movie of the Week lame ending.  In the end it was a total waste of time.  

• Like 2

True Detective S1. Great show till the last couple of episodes. Especially the last episode. Awful. Just pathetic writing. Completely in contrast to the rest of the season. Ruined it. Can't think of the whole series now without getting annoyed. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MoeFOH said:

True Detective S1. Great show till the last couple of episodes. Especially the last episode. Awful. Just pathetic writing. Completely in contrast to the rest of the season. Ruined it. Can't think of the whole series now without getting annoyed. 

interesting. never seen it but been keen to. i have mates who claim it is one of the greatest pieces of tv ever done. amazing how people can be so different. now i have to watch it to see for myself. 

Hmmm... I think the last series I watched on TV was the Prisoner. How about we rerun that one and throw all the rest away?

TV could die an awful death as far as I am concerned. It is a box you squander your life with (if you let it).

-Piggy

2 hours ago, Ken Gargett said:

i have mates who claim it is one of the greatest pieces of tv ever done.

I would agree... up till the last episode. 

I'd delete the re-dubbed Netflix version of Neon Genesis Evangelion. Been binge watching, and it is really grating. Give me the original 90's dub.

5 hours ago, MoeFOH said:

1 hour ago, MoeFOH said:

I would agree... up till the last episode. 

Horrible and enraging.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, bundwallah said:

Lost.  The ending was a complete cop out. The season's built up a cool mythos that genrated a lot of online buzz and fan theories. In the end they opted for a ABC Sunday movie of the Week lame ending.  In the end it was a total waste of time.  

Was great until the last 4-5 episodes.  End was disappointing.

• Like 1

All of them. I got rid of my tv package some years ago as I realized what a pointless waste of time it is. I felt it made me dumb and lazy.

18 hours ago, Nabil said:

The Apprentice ...

I'm changing my answer to this, thank you.

• Like 1

That being said, there is a lot of great TV on now. Anyone watching Patriot on Amazon??

That being said, there is a lot of great TV on now. Anyone watching Patriot on Amazon??

YES loved both seasons, and what a soundtrack! Sure Shot, New Morning, Cody, Cody...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

On 6/20/2019 at 4:52 PM, cmbarton said:

Under the Dome

I’m a huge Stephen King fan, so when Under the Dome was adapted for TV, I was really excited.  Then I watched Under the Dome ... and even the book was ruined for me.  That someone would adapt a good book into a bad TV show, as bad as it was ... that’s the REAL horror story.

I stopped that show somewhere in season 2.  Disappointing.