Colder temps higher humidity?

Viva Vegas

I was looking a a chart that showed lower temp in wineador the higher the humidity should be. I have a wineador in process of getting it ready to fill. After a week I am at 66.5 degrees and 77 %humidity. The chart says I am a little low on the humidity end. Should I be ok at this range? I am sure when I put in 150 sticks the humidity will drop .. thanks

I don't know the answer to your question, but as far as I'm concerned, I choose RH based on flavor and flavor alone (flavor could also mean construction, experience, etc).  Knowing the numbers certainly can help find that sweet spot, but by no means should you follow a chart like this as the gospel truth.  At least in my not-so-educated-noobian opinion.

In colder temps more moisture is retained (think of mist on cold mornings) and higher Rh will result, all other things remaining equal. I live in a place that has big temp swings between seasons, and I have no heater in my humidor, so I always notice Rh goes up slightly as temps come down in winter. As long as the swings remain consistent and only vary by a few percent, this is what you expect and want to see. What this indicates to me is that percent moisture content is remaining relatively stable.