New from Los Angeles

Hello everyone. A little about myself cigar related. Always been a fan of the smell. Never really got into cigars though. Started smoking cigarettes. Finally quit about a year and a half ago. Bought a few boxes of NC “it’s a girl” (Rocky Patel Toro, Ashton Classic 1, Alec Bradley, and some Davidoff  Special Series R). Got a few more single sticks for myself including some Davidoff Year of the Monkey. All this is back in 2016. Starting to venture out into cigars more now as an alternative to cigarettes and relaxation. Recently went down to Ensenada on a cruise. Bought a Cohiba/Fauxiba Robusto from the shop at the dock. Took my chances. Started looking up how to spot fakes and reading up more on cigars and found this place. Lurked on the forums and browsed the shop. Finally created an account on here the other day. And made my first purchase today on 24/24 box of H Upmann Connossieur A and a real Cohiba Siglo 1. Was originally going to go for a intro to CC sampler. But read good things about the sticks. And kind of silly but the box code was Nov18. Happens to be my birthday. I’ll always have a soft spot for those and May 16 the month and year my daughter was born. Anyways hope to stick around and learn more and develop my taste for CC and NC alike. And hopefully not go broke. 

On 6/27/2019 at 10:28 PM, Subcomandante said:

And hopefully not go broke.

Good luck, it's a slippery slope my friend!

Welcome from Colorado

• Haha 1