Kimfessions Series

Since my cigar reviews are scattered around, I found that others might have difficulty to read my reviews. So I'm going to post the direct links for their respective reviews (except Siglo II and CORO reviews since I didn't post the reviews of them on here back in the day). Here they are...

10-Feb-2015

Cohiba Siglo II Tubo

This cigar is not only the best Petit corona but also one of the greatest Petit coronas. It offers woody, coffee and vanilla bean, spicy aroma with medium strength that resemble Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee. A cigar that beginners should try.

-Mr. Knight

Brand: Cohiba
Size: 42 x 129 (Petit Corona)
Box Code: N/A
Price: RM 98.60 per stick
Score: 94

• Like 4

05-May-2016

Cohiba Robustos

This cigar is not just a quintessential Habano. It is a Robusto; the king of the Robusto. This Habano is almost perfectly performed with such a superb draw and construction. It is medium to full bodied yet clean and graceful with mixture of peppery, spicy, creamy, woody, honey and cedar character. Always a great smoke for both novice and experienced cigar aficionados.

-Mr. Knight

Brand: Cohiba
Size: 50 x 124 (Robusto)
Box Code: N/A
Price: ₩48000 per stick
Score: 96

• Like 4

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Reminder: For my cigar review posts with 'CIGAR REVIEW:' in the title, consider them as prototypes of the Kimfession Series. They were written in short summary format like cigar magazines' cigar reviews. From now on, my cigar review posts will follow the literary style of 'Kimfessions: Montecristo No. 1 and Audiophile Cigar Lounge' post.

Edited by Connoisseur Kim

• 1 year later...