I should have gone deep on.......

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I should have gone deep on.......   Des Dieux.  My house should have been wall to wall 50 cabs  of Des Dieux.    Yours?    

HUPCs. Seriously should have went JFK on those things, right before he declared the embargo.

Punch SS No. 1 wall to wall 50 cabs. I only have around 4 cabs left. My favorite cigar. 

Pretty much all the Lonsdales, Dalias and PCs no longer around. Old Punch was great; SS#1/2 and black prince. ERDM and SLR Lonsdales. 

The way cigar releases are going, no one will know how to blend these sizes before long. 

• Like 1

Partagas Serie du Connaisseur No.1 and No.2

Portages Lonsdales

Portages Coronas

Bolivar Corona Extra

Bolivar Coronas Gigantes

Punch SS#2

Bolivar Gold Medals

There are more but these are off the top of my head.

Man, I wish I'd never started to post on this topic. Kinda chokes me up.

9 hours ago, Jbhunter223 said:

Any discontinued petit coronas. 

This is how I feel. I'm also newer to the game (2012 is), but Dip 4 (about 6 singles left), HUPC (thank fully one full box left), and even though not completely DC'd, I should have purchased about 5 Boli PC cabs.

9 hours ago, kwsaw63 said:

Behikes. I would have made a fortune selling them on if I'd gone deep 3 years ago! :p

Yep KW...I went crazy at first mostly 52's from Rob...I have two boxes left from memory they were in the  mid 4 hundred notes for a box. Purchased 56 amd 54's and smoked them all woth no regret.

Now in Aus , as in Singapore for a single Behike 52 ...no change from a 150 notes.

Dumb move to buy a box....

At present pumping Monte 2 from 2014 they were half the price back then...and twice as good !.Should have gone way deep 

Diplomaticos (not equal to) 2.

These were some of the tastiest, underrated, least expensive cigars that you could lay your hands on. It made them real winners. As such, Tabacuba cancelled them so they could roll and more importantly sell, fat, overpriced, unimpressive cigars to other smokers whose tastes I will hold short of impugning...

There are many others with the same or similar characteristics as stated above.

-the Pig

• Like 3

2 hours ago, pbibby said:

This is how I feel. I'm also newer to the game (2012 is), but Dip 4 (about 6 singles left), HUPC (thank fully one full box left), and even though not completely DC'd, I should have purchased about 5 Boli PC cabs.

I’ve always wanted a 50 cab of boli PC’s.  Luckily I have 4 boxes of HUPC’s.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, westg said:

Yep KW...I went crazy at first mostly 52's from Rob...I have two boxes left from memory they were in the  mid 4 hundred notes for a box. Purchased 56 amd 54's and smoked them all woth no regret.

Now in Aus , as in Singapore for a single Behike 52 ...no change from a 150 notes.

Dumb move to buy a box....

At present pumping Monte 2 from 2014 they were half the price back then...and twice as good !.Should have gone way deep 

I only bought the one box of 52’s and I still have about half left. Glad you’re enjoying your Monte 2 :).

Btw I’ll be in your neck of the woods 2nd week of August. Will text you the details and hopefully we can meet up for a smoke.

Trinidad Robusto Extras.  These were my favorite regular production cigars.

QDO Capitolios.  Bought 1 box of 10 cigars when I was in Paris.  I love them, but the few times I have seen them online, they were twice the price I paid in Paris.

Since I am an H. Upmann whore:

The discontinued H. Upmann Super Corona (my all time favorite cigar).

The discontinued H. Upmann Monarchs tubed (my second favorite all time cigar) - I am glad I have a sealed box from 2007 in one of my coolidors.

The 2012 LE H. Upmann Robusto

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Des dieux. Hands down. Lucky enough to have most of an 03 cab and an 08 25 left. Honestly each one is better than the last.  

Also SLR coronas, really stunning now with 10 years on them.

• Like 1