Punch royal selection 

and the list goes on and on ?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I should have gone deep on.......   Des Dieux.  My house should have been wall to wall 50 cabs  of Des Dieux.    Yours?    

HUPCs. Seriously should have went JFK on those things, right before he declared the embargo.

Punch SS No. 1 wall to wall 50 cabs. I only have around 4 cabs left. My favorite cigar. 

Went through two boxes of HU super Coronas in the late 90s...back when I was broker than Gilligans ship. Still have a single one left. Outstanding.

The other is des dieux. Never bought a box but I’ve loved everyone I’ve had. First batch of habanos ive had larger than a minuto. Completely got me hooked.

VR DAs. Down to my last box. As FOH has rapidly expanded my diversity of cc's, the DA is still my favorite. I simply didnt have the capital needed to stock up when they were readily available. 

• Like 1

I see a lot of mention of the Des Dieux, and that says a lot for the cigar.  I was very generously gifted one of these by a member.  Those of you wishing you had gone deep on that or any cigar, what do you do when you get to the last one? When do you decide to smoke it?