What are you going deep on, now?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Every year I try to put 2 great boxes of D4s away, they are my staple and I like both fresh and aged... I guess after some patience I can say I've gone deep on them...but still would like more :)

At the stage in life, where kids gone, house paid for. Have worked hard and put away, time to enjoy.  Not a big drinker or golfer, but I do enjoy cigars. Still work hard.....but I enjoy what I do so i

Siglo VI. First of all, I love them,  Secondly, the way the prices have shot up in recent years, as well as the scarcity that seems to comes and go, I figure I should buy as many boxes as I can.

Recently acquired multiple boxes of Magnum 46 PSP, Magnum 50 PSP, Magnum 54, Sir Winston, and San Cristobal La Fuerza. Also grabbed a second box of RyJ Tacos on EOFY and a few months before that, an extra box of PSP Punch Regios de Punch from El Pres.  

• Like 1

I am awaiting a second box of Por Larranaga Montecarlos, 10-count Quai d'Orsay 50's and a box of El Rey del Mundo Demi Tasse. Basically the stock I'd like to smoke within my 'go-to' rotation.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, TBird55 said:

El Prez asked what you wished you had gone deep on. I  am curious as to what you all are going deep on now.

I was about to post the same question!  ?

For me it's HDM Rio Seco first and foremost, then a smattering of HURR, Connie A/B, Mag 54, and QDO 50/54 (although these are becoming harder to find).

• Like 1

Holding off to hear how some of my favourites are smoking at the moment. Not had any 2019 yet. 

• Like 1

I’m new to Cubans. Unfortunate, most of my experience hasn’t been great. For instance, four out of the six pack of Lusitanias I bought have been plugged. I’ve had a couple of Reyes that offered nothing more than soap and sawdust.  However, I’ve had a handful of good ones. If I had to choose right now, the Cohiba Robustos, Bolivar PC, and the Monte 4 is where I would go wall to wall. 

I’m deep(defined as more that 4 boxes/cabs.) on Monte 1,4 especial 2, Petit Edmundos, media Corona,  PLPC, RASS, HDM DC, JL2, BFF, BRC, CoRo, CoLa, QdO 50, punch punch 50s, trini fundis, vigils, Reyes, PSD4, PSE2, Lusitania....I have a problem... I need to stop...

• Like 3

Guest Nekhyludov

Sadly, I've started stashing a few boxes of RAG. I think their day on the chopping block is coming sooner rather than later.

2 minutes ago, Buck14 said:

Going balls extra deep on RGPC. Someday soon HSA is either gonna jack the price or Discontinue the whole line. Best value in Cuban cigars bar none. Nothing tastes like a RG.

Couldn’t have said it better myself!

32 minutes ago, wineguy said:

I’m deep(defined as more that 4 boxes/cabs.) on Monte 1,4 especial 2, Petit Edmundos, media Corona,  PLPC, RASS, HDM DC, JL2, BFF, BRC, CoRo, CoLa, QdO 50, punch punch 50s, trini fundis, vigils, Reyes, PSD4, PSE2, Lusitania....I have a problem... I need to stop...

I’m going to guess you are deep on Esplendidos as well 

10 minutes ago, Cayman17 said:

I’m going to guess you are deep on Esplendidos as well 

Only 2 :)Let’s have a cigar soon...

1 hour ago, wineguy said:

I don't see any problems with your choices at all.