So what are your plans for the 4th of July weekend?

Lisa and I were just talking about the 4th of July weekend coming up for our US clients, so what are you plans ?

Spending time with the family and friends or just enjoying a quiet weekend? 

Whatever they are let us know :2thumbs:

Enjoy your weekend whatever you do :party:

6 minutes ago, Bram Smoker said:

Getting the hay in tomorrow so I don't burn down the whole valley with the outrageous fireworks I bought. Family, cigars, drinks, bbq, and fireworks...just how the founding fathers envisioned it.

20190701_194154.jpg

... nice spread Hoss!

If it is Timothy grass. Roll me over a few!!! -the Pig

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, MD Puffer said:

1. Hit the dogs up with Trazodone. 

2. Smoke meat 

3. Smoke cigar

4. Drink beer

5. Watch fireworks over Vulcan (statue in Birmingham)

Pretty much what Puffer said except spirits over beer, damned low carb diet and hiding in the basement with the dog.....no fireworks.

A few of my good friends since high school are all traveling to Austin, TX, where we all went to college together.  Hook ‘em Horns!! 

A few flying in from the East Coast.  6 families, 15 kids combined.  All ages. 4.5 days. 

Gonna hang out at Barton Creek pool, deep eddy, and check out the fire works at Town Lake.  Will show the kids the bats at Congress Avenue Bridge. See if we can get a pickup b-ball game at gregory gym. Tour UT’s campus.  Eat lots of BBQ! Including at salt lick.  Tex-mex galore. Mexican martinis at Trudy’s.  

Reminisce like the old people we are and bore our kids with stories from our past. Looking forward to it! 

• Like 3

Since I'm in an apartment, will pan fry some Nolan Ryan filet mignon's with twice baked potato's, asparagus and fresh salad. Then watch the fireworks since we are on the third floor.

• Like 1

At Whistling straits golfing yesterday and today.  Driving back home after golf today.  Work a little at the office tomorrow.  Then mow the lawn.  Grill something tasty and light up a cigar or two while I watch my neighbors fire off fireworks.

• Like 3

Having about 30 people over for bbq, pork shashlik, corn, rice and chicken.

apps. Homemade guacamole, shrimp, cheeses and countless chips and dips. 

Liquor. Any and everything and I mean everything. 

Desert. Cakes. Cookies. Ice cream and who knows what else. 

Pool and trampoline for the kids. 

Water bowl for the dog outside and inside. 

Fireworks at golf course that can be seen from my house so this will not interfere with my alcohol intake ?

Now for the good stuff. Dryboxing a JL1, la fuerza, punch punch and can’t remember what else now but about 5 total. Depending on the day could be a lot of smoking ...

have a sage and happy holiday !

cheers 

• Like 4

Guest Nekhyludov
12 hours ago, Astar20 said:

I've got to work and I hope people don't decide to dial 911

I'm sure no one will need emergency services on Fourth of July. Mixing day drinking and explosives, what could possibly go wrong? :lol:

1 hour ago, Nekhyludov said:

I'm sure no one will need emergency services on Fourth of July. Mixing day drinking and explosives, what could possibly go wrong? :lol:

It also doesn't help have a fast flowing full river and national park too ?