El Presidente

Rumours from Havana: Romeo Grand Churchill is currently being rolled at El Laguito. 

59 minutes ago, brainninja said:

That is massive

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

That's what she said....

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Wow. These truly are monster sticks!! Price tag to match no doubt

22 hours ago, timis300 said:

I wonder how many of these Melon will take home for himself... time to go to cuba in search of Melon

Maybe he gets the rolling factory allowance of five per day. One for me one for the world one for me one for the world 

5 hours ago, mk05 said:

@El Presidente - GC's had been rolled at EL since February. 

This wouldn’t be the first time that one roller had the task of producing a special humidors cigars. This also won’t be the last. This is confirmed info from the head of EL. Wonder who told you different. Oh and these cigars are heavily controlled. Anything you see popping up and being sold aren’t the real deal unless they came from the pre-release boxes. 

• Like 2

When I start a thread with "Rumour From Havana"  it is more "best information at the time" as opposed to Pulitzer winning journalism. :D

It is a great way of pooling information....as it has proved here. 

• Like 1

The rrp on these in the UK is £50,000.

The price in Cuba is to be $50,000

While not cheap, I've never seen a release to have so close a price between UK and Cuba. It's normally 2x - 3x

• Sad 1

On 7/10/2019 at 12:14 AM, miamipadronsmoker said:

This wouldn’t be the first time that one roller had the task of producing a special humidors cigars. This also won’t be the last. This is confirmed info from the head of EL. Wonder who told you different. Oh and these cigars are heavily controlled. Anything you see popping up and being sold aren’t the real deal unless they came from the pre-release boxes. 

By pre release boxes do you mean 2 pack boxes?

One of the initial blend testers has reported issues with his mouth actually being permanently stretched by smoking so many of these...

francisco-domingos-joaquim-04.jpg

• Haha 3

Laurence Davis is extremely excited by this news.....

• Like 1

On 7/10/2019 at 12:14 AM, miamipadronsmoker said:

I don't know, robbie.  My buddy just bought a bundle of 25 of these real cheap that were rolled at EL.  He said why pay full price when you can pay a fraction for the exact same cigar. Crazy world we live in....

While amazing I couldn't do it.  Just too large - I couldn't enjoy it.   My wife has the same problem ;)

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1