WINNER & RESULT ANNOUNCED!! 50/50 FOH's Weekly Poll Comp: #14

50/50 Poll #14  

111 members have voted

1. 1. One of the two is gone for good, which one would you keep?

This poll is closed to new votes

Watched the new movie Yesterday, recently, and it had me thinking of one of our suggested 50/50 polls, as characters in the film had this question answered for them in no uncertain terms (those who have seen the movie will know)...

Coke or Pepsi?

Up the flag poll she goes! You know the drill: read the question, vote on the poll, elaborate in the thread if you so desire. Voting participants go into the draw for an El Pres sampler! - Drawn next Wednesday (Aus local time). :spotlight: 

5050-flagpole1.jpg

All about 50/50...

50/50 is a weekly poll where we find out whether or not some serious bones of contention questions can be finally be buried or will instead remain above ground as a fleshy 50/50 debate... you know, such weighty issues as these...

If given no other option:

are you a Cohiba or Monte person? 

do you prefer Hunnicutt or Trapper in M*A*S*H? 

Connery or Moore as Bond?

Apple or PC?

Smooth or Crunchy peanut butter? 

do you prefer wearing men's or women's underwear?

Sacrificing chickens or virgins?

...that sort of standard fare. 

Vote in the poll and further bolster your standpoint in the thread below if you wish. Poll Votes are public and there's a couple of sticks up for grabs for participants. :party:

Also, PM me Polls that you'd like me to conduct on 50/50 and there'll be a prize for those we decide to use. :thumbsup:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why Mexican Coke?   ....Because it’s the perfect accompaniment to a 6-Day Dry-aged Cheat Method Tomahawk Ribeye...THAT’S WHY! ....D

Coke is the easy answer here because they have the best soft drink on Earth: MEXICAN COKE If you’ve never tried it, you don’t know what heaven is. Back in the day they were rumored to includ

Wow... Coke shat in! Not even close. 94-17. I think that's the most lopsided one yet... might have to rename this comp. lol.  To this week's random draw sampler winner - that goes to @SMQQKIN !!

Coke is the easy answer here because they have the best soft drink on Earth:

MEXICAN COKE

If you’ve never tried it, you don’t know what heaven is. Back in the day they were rumored to include cocaine among its ingredients. 

884F0B54-F010-4D25-A858-1C5AD72F280A.jpeg

• Like 4

Coke, and I can’t think this one is gonna be close.

Also endorse Mexicoke, or kosher Coke, both of which are made with sugar instead of corn syrup and definitely taste better.

14 minutes ago, Buck14 said:

Coke is the easy answer here because they have the best soft drink on Earth:

MEXICAN COKE

If you’ve never tried it, you don’t know what heaven is. Back in the day they were rumored to include cocaine among its ingredients. 

So extract from the coca plant is still used in Coke and there’s one company alone that’s permitted (licensed?) to extract the cocaine from it and sell the remaining coca extract to Coca Cola.  The cocaine itself is purportedly sold to the pharmaceutical industry...sniff, sniff.  Personally, I prefer Coke vs Pepsi.  My guess is that it’ll win this 50:50 but I’ve been let down before.

1 hour ago, Hadroxity said:

Coke, because the only time I drink soda is when it’s mixed with bourbon and that’s generally bourbon and coke when I’m not drinking it straight.

Hadroxity beat me to it, Coke is the only answer because Pepsi doesn't mix nearly as well.

-dobbs

Mexican Coke. The difference is it’s made with cane sugar not artificial sweeteners. Much better than regular Coke. It’s what they sell in Cuba and more stores elsewhere are staring to sell it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coke. Because it used to contain cocaine.

I don’t drink soda, so I had to come up with an alternate rationale.

I don’t do cocaine either, so go figure.

• Like 1

I like the taste of Pepsi better. I think it’s much more refreshing. Or maybe it’s a subconscious thing because of all the things coke will eat through as if it was straight acid. Though I wouldn’t be surprised if Pepsi had similar destructive properties. 

• Like 1