Cigars...and things that everyone appears to like....but that you can't stand.

Cigar:  Punch Punch.  Perfect size, love Punch DC.  But the punch punch just sucks.

Other:  Alcohol.  Aside from some sugary mojito or margarita, it is all garbage.  Oh the things I would rather drink then scotch or any other hard "quality" liquor.  Yumm, taste of burning.

• Like 1

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You're just taking them in the wrong order

Cigars: Customs limits Other: SJ warriors, political correctness and the need to destroy anyone successful that doesn’t follow your fascist agenda.

That apology is too little, too late.  You've been added to the sh*t list.  

41 minutes ago, HumidorJuan said:

Gin tastes like a Christmas Tree is trying to poison me

One of my fondest memories of youth: my friend was an out of control drunken fish, you know the one who drains his drink and then grabs anything else in sight and drains it, too. He’d never had gin, blitzed drunk and was harassing us for ours. He ends up grabbing the whole bottle of Bombay Sapphire and turning it up.... Spews it out like the Three Stooges and bellows “That s**t tastes like f**king aftershave!!!”

• Haha 2

Acid Cigars: have a friend who always tells me how much better they are than my Cubans..... 

Men who take selfies.  It’s fine for my 15 YO daughter but not men.....

• Like 4

12 hours ago, medzikone said:

Other: stupid famous people and their devotees

Really? They have to stupid AND famous before they hit a nerve? 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, JamesKPolkEsq said:

Cigars:  Bolivar PC 

Other:  Concentration Camps for Children ?

In the UK we call them nursurys...

Cigar: Behike. Nice but not as good as a CoRo.

Other: Bloody WhatsApp and other propriety messenger services. Everyone asks me have I got WhatsApp. No I have email which does everything WhatsApp does but isnt a closed propriety system making some corporation rich. Also my daughters school now want me to sign up to a messenger service called dojo so they can spam me. Seriously what's wrong with email? Or sms text? Open standards people! Use them!

• Like 1

I thank goodness for Whatsapp and FB Messenger and their video chat capabilities.  Without them, I would go months without hearing and seeing my wife and son while on deployment with the Navy overseas. 

Cigar - Monte 2.  Cant stand the damn thing.  I keep trying and it keeps tasting like cheap easter "Chocolate".  Terrible, doesn't matter if it's well aged or fresh.

Other - the apparent importance of over-complex faux-medieval epic-drama-macro-TV-series's like "Game of Thrones".  It's a damn TV show - who cares, give it a rest! Can we deal with the problems of who really sits on the "thrones" of today's countries!?!?!

• Like 1

Cigars - Behike. I’ve tried them and they good, but there is no way they justify the price they go for at the moment and I don’t really like the whole ‘exclusive’ aspect they bring to cigars. 

Other - filmed philanthropy. I think it’s awful how many people these days do good things, help people, be charitable in some way just so they can film and it share it on social media with the hope it goes viral. If you do something to help someone out who needs it, then don’t film it to make it all about how ‘kind and caring’ you are. 

4 minutes ago, David88 said:

I think it’s awful how many people these days do good things, help people, be charitable in some way just so they can film and it share it on social media with the hope it goes viral

This really gets under my skin too. Whatever happened to doing good just to do good? It's gotta be about throwing it in other people's faces and saying LOOK AT ME instead of just doing the right thing. It really defeats the purpose and takes away the real meaning of what you're doing. Gah, mini rant over.

• Like 2

Cigars: Party D4.  Don't like the sourdough.  Party shorts same thing.  The E2 has enough other flavors going on that I like.

Other: Mayonnaise.  The stuff just ain't right.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Ry27 said:

cigars: petit monte 2

other: facetiming in public, AOC, 3-putts

I have some 2015 petit #2 tubos that are pretty damn tasty right now. Maybe yours needed more rest. I dunno