Cigars...and things that everyone appears to like....but that you can't stand.

13 minutes ago, BarryVT said:

I have some 2015 petit #2 tubos that are pretty damn tasty right now. Maybe yours needed more rest. I dunno

Im sure they are, I love the concept for the petit no 2 and have many people giving good reviews. I will revisit.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You're just taking them in the wrong order

Cigars: Customs limits Other: SJ warriors, political correctness and the need to destroy anyone successful that doesn’t follow your fascist agenda.

That apology is too little, too late.  You've been added to the sh*t list.  

Cigars: Cuban Maduro

Other: Selfish, entitled people who, either walk in couples or are looking at their phone, who do not give way or make enough room to pass on the foot path (pavement).

Cigars: Sancho Panza’s - I’ve tried em’ repeatedly and just can’t do it

Other: People who can’t remember what needs to be remembered, forget what needs to be forgotten, and lack the wisdom to be able to tell the difference between the two.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Colt45 said:

Very general question to members re: "Other - things that everyone appears to like"...

Do you feel your "other" is something that everyone truly likes?

Yes.  No one ever shuts the F up about Game of Thrones around here. You'd think it was the only show that ever aired on television.:rotfl:

• Like 1

On 7/12/2019 at 3:10 PM, HumidorJuan said:

Monte 3  most hoyos ghurkas and acid cigars 

Fake a$$ cigar smokers on Instagram who want to seem like they’re living a life of “luxury”

Haha Yep,       If I ever found myself staging luxury selfies that make be out to be the Micheal Jackson of the cigar scene,  please remind me to give myself a 1000s uppercuts.......gloves off!

Screenshot 2019-07-17 at 18.59.42.jpg

• Haha 3

Cigars: NC 60rg donkey dicks. Will occasionally have a larger RG Cuban but will mostly go for the skinner ones

Other: social media darlings (aka Kardashian/ Jenner types) who don’t contribute anything to society.