Revisiting Image Upload Issues

MoeFOH

Hi All, 

There was one post in the latest review comp and I think another in the Tech Issues forum about this, so I wanted to revisit to see how many members are still having issues with image uploads. We did believe the problem to be solved, but there seems to be some straggling issues, so I've asked Nick this morning to revisit it with Invision. 

If you are having problems with this function please post in this Tech Issues thread about them: 

As much info as possible: device, browser, image size, etc., even email me the image you're having trouble with - [email protected]

Thanks - just want to ensure we've completely eradicated this issue. 

Cheers All. :thumbsup:

4 minutes ago, Monterey said:

It was me who posted that and it has not been solved, for me at least.  Same error -200.   3 different pictures, all same error.  I'll email you one when I get a chance.

Thanks - email of the image would be great.

To All - We have just bumped up the file upload limits (individual and multiple) which hopefully resolves the issue. 

Clearing of your browser's cache will be imperative before attempting to upload again, otherwise the browser will likely hold onto the old settings. 

Let's see how this goes. 

Cheers. 

I have a different, new glitch going on now.  I keep getting duplicate notifications.  It’s not a big deal to me, but that notification that Chef reacted to my post 10 minutes ago?  It is the same post he reacted to 6 hours ago, and 4 hours ago, and 24 minutes ago.  

Same with the duplicates from all the other posters.

E1A07B1D-950A-48CD-9869-2F90F5DF3447.thumb.png.1c83a55e5282f311d542eafe0c1d28e5.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Now JACDO just reacted to the post, and it added him to the other lists.  

And even though I clicked on the notifications earlier, they went from grey , back to black again, as if I never clicked on them.

422EF164-F8FA-4587-BA46-528C28D1D4D2.thumb.png.04fcc4e6953f5c62beed20f2f7db0126.png

• Thanks 1

After liaising with Invision, Nick has implemented some tweaks to our settings that will again hopefully resolve the issues we're seeing on this. 

Please continue to provide feedback in this thread or in the Forum Update thread: 

Thanks! : )