Luxury Cigar Rooms are the New Man Caves

I am sure that some of yours are being featured in this article :D

Luxury Cigar Rooms are the New Man Caves

July 16, 2019 by Suzanne Dooley

4fa6b8ef564376d80b09b27d62c187ec.jpg

Cigar connoisseurs, it’s time for you to exhale. Gone are the days when you have to go outside to smoke your after-dinner cigar. Whether alone or with friends, now’s the time for you to light up in your own luxury cigar room, lounge back, lightly liquor up and lock your door. Set aside selected evenings for your unapologetic cigar smoking, at home.

As any cigar aficionado knows so well, smoking cigars is a lifestyle pleasure – most often associated with prestige and self-assurance. In particular, the latter. Cigar connoisseurs have known for some time that cigars and winning routinely go together: from business mergers, weddings, births, victorious sporting events to high-profiled, celebrity events.

But there’s more to cigar smoking than just victory. It’s a sacred rite. The ritual can be a time of quiet reflection away from outside distractions; or a time to engage in conversation with intimates; or a time to read a great book; or an excuse to experience the joy of doing nothing: JOMO at its best. The cigar connoisseur knows that, sometimes, in order to go above and beyond, you first have to relax, ruminate and recharge in a contemplative atmosphere. And these luxury cigar rooms create nothing less than a dreamy ambience for you to do so.

Fantasy Cigar Rooms

Cigar Rooms

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Snifnix said:

I watched an interview with Sahakian Sr. of Davidoff London today, and he said and I quote: "Cigar smokers are always successful people".

I take a different spin on it.

From my experience, my clients who are painters, teachers, sparkies, plumbers, trapeze artists (we have one) etc are indeed at the top of their respective games. 

Cigar smokers are indeed successful people :D

• Like 2

3 hours ago, El Presidente said:

I take a different spin on it.

From my experience, my clients who are painters, teachers, sparkies, plumbers, trapeze artists (we have one) etc are indeed at the top of their respective games. 

Cigar smokers are indeed successful people :D

I must not be one of your clients! :rotfl:

8 hours ago, Riverstyx said:

Man, I guess I’m the only one that didn’t find this article offensive. 

Yes, not one word in the about wealth or financial success in that article.

Some people need to work on reading comprehension and their How-Not-To-Jump-To-Conclusions skill.