LCDH San Cristobal Prado

They do seem to be a bit scarce but they're out there if you look. I would not pay more than $130 and many vendors have been trying to get double that. 

Personally I'd take one La Fuerza over two Prado at the moment. The few Prado I had were good, but not better than La Fuerza. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, NSXCIGAR said:

They do seem to be a bit scarce but they're out there if you look. I would not pay more than $130 and many vendors have been trying to get double that. 

Personally I'd take one La Fuerza over two Prado at the moment. The few Prado I had were good, but not better than La Fuerza. 

Hard to beat a good La Fuerza

10 minutes ago, Lotusguy said:

The one I smoked was just like a La Punta but smaller and twice the price. Why??

Why indeed. I railed about it in the Prado thread a few weeks back. 

This is definitely the dumbest LCDH/HS release so far. Closest to a model already in the lineup and brings nothing new to the table. I just don't get who's going to buy this cigar on a regular basis when you have La Punta which can be just as good and is just a half inch longer and 2/3 the price.

What a wasted opportunity. I would have loved to see either Murallas in 10s or Torreon in 10s. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Psiman said:

it's a San Cristobal and that means waiting a few years before they are really good anyway. Young stuff from them is not worth wasting your time on. 

Idk about that, I had a year old la Fuerza this year that was sensational.

• Like 2

On 7/16/2019 at 9:47 PM, clickbangdoh said:

Bring on a SCdlH Lonsdale and I'd be all over it. Or heck, just a corona....

Well, the Oficios never sold well and never seemed to be well received. Maybe that was related. I'd definitely take the Mercaderes or a Hermosos No. 2 or 3. Again, a re-release of the Murallas would have been great. Rodolfo is a great vitola and perfect for a LCDH release. Or O'Reillys in 10s. Virtually anything except a Petit Piramides in a marca that has a Campanas in regular production.

17 hours ago, Psiman said:

it's a San Cristobal and that means waiting a few years before they are really good anyway. Young stuff from them is not worth wasting your time on. 

I've been a regular smoker of SC since its inception and I've never found age to be necessary for enjoyment of the brand. I've smoked ones with 2-4 years and I can't usually even tell a difference. I can't speak to 5+ years, but certainly SC is very enjoyable young and always has been, at least for me. 

13 hours ago, Kaptain Karl said:

Idk about that, I had a year old la Fuerza this year that was sensational.

Yes, they are. Recent tasting of some late 18s were maybe the best I've ever had in years. 93-94 points all day. 

• Like 3