juri

anyone try a Punch Short De Punch yet?

word is they had a premier event and launched about a week ago in Zurich, Switzerland. they are a 4 3/4 inch by 50 ring gauge robusto. as a fan of punch and robustos looking forward to these  

DzssL1wWwAEUEC7.jpg

• Like 1

No, but I want to......excellent size

just ordered a box of these should be here in a week ill let everyone know once they get some time in the humi

52 minutes ago, Lotusguy said:

At close to 2x the price of a Punch Punch, it will be a very long time before I try one... ridiculous for a Petit Robusto.

This. I can't believe the pricing...so disappointing.

1 hour ago, Lotusguy said:

At close to 2x the price of a Punch Punch, it will be a very long time before I try one... ridiculous for a Petit Robusto.

for something new they will overcharge the price will come down it always does ... remember the partagas maduro or cohiba medio siglo lol

for something new they will overcharge the price will come down it always does ... remember the partagas maduro or cohiba medio siglo lol

That’s why I said a Very long time ;)
  • Haha 1

I really wanted to try these, but yeah, the cost for a petit robusto turned me off.

Was gifted one, given at the launch. Nice enough cigar, but the price is bonkers. 

Keith.

How much was the medio siglo when it came out ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 8/10/2019 at 10:40 AM, crking3 said:

How much was the medio siglo when it came out ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i remember they cost more then CoRo, i dont know the price off the top of my head and i know cohiba increased prices across the board but id say in the 450-480 park

well they finally came in thankfully shrink-wrapped so i tried one soon as the came in 

started off with a warm biscuit when turned into a rich sweet almond and end with a touch of white chocolate, draw was perfect not to firm but no wind tunnel ether lol   

with a price drop these would make it into my full time rotation without a doubt, for such a young cigar and zero down time i have high hopes for these tons of flavor. closer to a punch 48 then say a punch punch

• Like 3