Ken’s Deck Cooler

I’ve only been here a short while but I’ve laughed my way through a fair share of video  reviews now and the cigars change, the pairings,  the weather, the clothing and even items in the background change but that cooler on Ken’s deck rail that’s behind Rob never moves!  It’s just there lurking.  With the ribbing and consumption that takes place on that deck, how has it not been knocked off or been relocated?  Is it nailed/chained down or is there history with this cooler or are both of you so accustomed to it you don’t see it?  Would love to know the story behind it.  Every video I say “there’s Rob, there’s Ken, and there’s an open white ice chest/cooler”.   Ken should come up with his own line of Ken’s Koolidors in the same make or at least have a sweater made with the cooler stitched on it. 

You guys keep us laughing. 

@Ken Gargett @Elpresidente

it just sits there. no nails or rope. rob has knocked it a few times but the film censors will always protect him. otherwise only gets knocked down by the occasional possum or python. 

it has been explained numerous times but for newcomers, the roof has a corner which causes a lot of the rain to come off at that spot. so it gets caught and then used for the plants. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, MoeFOH said:

As the video editor, that cooler always annoys me no end. It's a big white over-exposed space. Bugs the hell outta me. But not as much as the tag that's still attached on the deck chair that Rob sits on. Cut that bloody thing off will ya, @Ken Gargett;)

nothing is going anywhere. 

get used to it!! 

send me a kenfessions care package full of RRs and LEs and the tag might go. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, MoeFOH said:

As the video editor, that cooler always annoys me no end. It's a big white over-exposed space. Bugs the hell outta me. But not as much as the tag that's still attached on the deck chair that Rob sits on. Cut that bloody thing off will ya, @Ken Gargett;)

I always thought that Tag was incase Ken wanted to return it to the store....

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ken Gargett said:

it just sits there. no nails or rope. rob has knocked it a few times but the film censors will always protect him. otherwise only gets knocked down by the occasional possum or python. 

it has been explained numerous times but for newcomers, the roof has a corner which causes a lot of the rain to come off at that spot. so it gets caught and then used for the plants. 

could we sticky this to top of the forum? :)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MoeFOH said:

? I Wasn’t going to address the tag...

I try really hard not to make eye contact with either or I’ll keep going back to it. 

You have a difficult job week in, week out.  Magician, really. 

If there’s a story there I’ve got to know about the bottles.  Can’t tell if the number is staying consistent or multiplying.  

What a great place to spend an hour or two laughing and enjoying a smoke.  There should be a contest to win an afternoon on the deck! 

• Like 1

On 7/18/2019 at 10:14 PM, MoeFOH said:

That’s too funny love it ?

7 hours ago, db13 said:

I'd like to see the blonde and brunette make an appearance in bikinis in the beginning of the review clipping your cigars and lighting them for you guys.

That would be so Suhweeeeet!!!