Psiman

La Flor de Cano -Dutch Regional- Bajos-Robustos ?

Why is there next to know info on these? I didn't know about them until I watched Dutchcigars Youtube video today. I impulsed and I bought a box and I hope the summer heat doesn't do a number on them in shipping . I like the 10 count box and they are very nice priced for a regional . Has anyone here had one yet? Dutchcigars says they are good, for what that's worth. It's weird this cigar has gotten no press or hype at all. I expect them to be over medium from what Dutchcigars says. I know it's a brand like PL and LGC that usually need years of aging and they develop a lot of sweetness just like these two. Ironic ?  10 thousand boxes of 10 are being made . It should be around for at least a year. the price is surprisingly cheap and nobody is talking about these. Very strange to me. Can't wait to get them but won't be trying one for probably many months after I get them. 

Got a box recently. Tried one. Liked it.

Definitely came in under the radar. Not even a mention on habanos.com, Halfwheel or the cubancigarwebsite.

Great value.

Agree on holding off for awhile.

• Like 1

Got a box about 2 weeks ago, really complex little cigar for the money. I'll be buying more boxes, especially with the crazy great pricing.

first batch was sold out extremaly fast. next one will be in a month or so. will try later.

Tried one - liked it a lot.

341dab6d091d4b31b310262b74fb69af.jpg

Stashed a few boxes away.

• Like 3

it's nice to hear that it's good.I may have to get 1 box to ash and 1 box to stash.

I got 6 boxes when they came out, believing they would be like the LGC Spain I haven't tried one yet but I will let them sit for a bit. Great price for a Regional Cigar. The Dutch regional always fly under the radar I feel.