Peter James Cases

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They do beautiful  work    https://www.forbes.com/sites/gclaywhittaker/2019/07/24/the-cigar-lovers-cigar-case/#324fb01b2b0a

I finally broke down and got one. Resisted for a while but tripped on some found money and viola. The one you see below is the black and green limited edition one. There's a photo with a clear shot of

I received my Peter James Koral Aficionado Cigar Case!!!! i absolutely love the detail and craftsmanship of it   The case is so beautiful ( love the burnt orange and rich brown color combina

One day I'll get one.  Every time they're mentioned and I start browsing the drooling begins.  Just can't justify it as a need - merely a want.

Living is getting things you want not need. When you do finally get one you’ll think why didn’t I do it sooner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

On 8/16/2019 at 11:14 PM, LLC said:

Living is getting things you want not need. When you do finally get one you’ll think why didn’t I do it sooner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh indeed - I will.  Just not at the moment :)

• Like 3

When I first saw Rob with this case in Havana I had a headache and asked him if he had any aspirin in his purse.  He replied “No mate, it’s cigars.”  I immediately purchased one when I got back home.  Served me well ever since.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I hesitated on the price of the Peter James and bought a Project Carbon case instead. It works fine, but it feels kind of cheap. I try to abide by the "buy once, cry once" philosophy, but my inner cheapskate gets the best of me sometimes. Lesson learned (again).

• Like 1

I just don’t get it. The price seems nuts for what it is. If it’s a show piece, it makes a little more sense. But for traveling, a plastic xikar seems more practical. That said, as many people that love them...maybe I’ll buy one some day...but not today. 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Fugu said:

Beautiful pieces of craftsmanship. Still, in this regard I am more a form-follows-function guy. The function just isn't there for me, and way too much "idle mass" to carry.

I agree, beautiful but impractical for me. I can throw my cigar caddy down a flight of stairs and the sticks will probably be OK. I have never been cursed with the burden of being cool so the PJ is not for me!

?

• Like 1